Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Minecraft

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    Ah, that's what I was told.

I see I see.
    All the plugins are up to date now, we're currently updating the map itself and it should be up shortly.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Oh I didn't notice this thread!
    I'm not THAT good at minecraft, but I have my own little server that I play on with my significant other and a few close friends. I got my little brother into minecraft recently- he's 8 and already better at building things than I am, ha. All of my builds are really plain.

I mostly play it to relax... I like gathering and mining in the game and collecting resources and going from there more than anything.

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasune View Post
    I'm not THAT good at minecraft, but I have my own little server that I play on with my significant other and a few close friends. I got my little brother into minecraft recently- he's 8 and already better at building things than I am, ha. All of my builds are really plain.

I mostly play it to relax... I like gathering and mining in the game and collecting resources and going from there more than anything.
    That's because kids have crazy imagination

And ya, I'm worthless at building, too! I prefer helping (read stalking) people and occasionally destroying landscapes and stuff :3

That or building volcanoes.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Ibuuyk View Post
    That's because kids have crazy imagination

And ya, I'm worthless at building, too! I prefer helping (read stalking) people and occasionally destroying landscapes and stuff :3

That or building volcanoes.
    They do. My brother played Luigi's Mansion recently and he's trying to build the entire mansion in minecraft. It's small, but it does represent the house pretty nicely already. 0_0

And... I like blowing things up on my creative server. Blowing up mountains with lots of TNT is fun. 8D

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    They do. My brother played Luigi's Mansion recently and he's trying to build the entire mansion in minecraft. It's small, but it does represent the house pretty nicely already. 0_0

And... I like blowing things up on my creative server. Blowing up mountains with lots of TNT is fun. 8D
    TNT is disabled in my server to prevent grief, but I have access to voxelsniper, which is lotsa fun :3

I feel you there. on single player, I have chests full of resources that I never intend to use, just 'cause it's relaxing to mine.

Me, my boyfriend, and a small group of friends ranging from 2~3 play. We had a server up at our old place but we've since moved and plan to have another setup sometime in the future once our desktops are completed. uwu

I'm Lunaus if anyone catches me on the MCForums

Quote Originally Posted by RadioCatastrophe View Post
    Me, my boyfriend, and a small group of friends ranging from 2~3 play. We had a server up at our old place but we've since moved and plan to have another setup sometime in the future once our desktops are completed. uwu

I'm Lunaus if anyone catches me on the MCForums
    To be honest, my favorite times playing minecraft were in small knit groups. Big servers get too crowded and one to two people gets boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinjo View Post
    To be honest, my favorite times playing minecraft were in small knit groups. Big servers get too crowded and one to two people gets boring.
    Yeah it was our own little private server, whitelist only, though we're thinking of allowing others (through recommendation) to join in if they wish. My bf is really not for the idea since he found the youtube channel where they do nothing but grief servers, so we'll at least have it setup with anti-grief mods and others things like an auto-backup before we go live. xD

Quote Originally Posted by RadioCatastrophe View Post
    Yeah it was our own little private server, whitelist only, though we're thinking of allowing others (through recommendation) to join in if they wish. My bf is really not for the idea since he found the youtube channel where they do nothing but grief servers, so we'll at least have it setup with anti-grief mods and others things like an auto-backup before we go live. xD
    There's always backing up the server before hand.