I know a lot of people normally go to Artists-Beware for these sorts of things but I'd rather get some fast-turnaround answers! Feel free to post or link your terms that you'd like for people to go over and review. Please don't take anything said here to heart if you decide to share and request feedback, and with that said please refrain from attacking or insulting people about anything listed in their terms. Creative Criticism!

Nothing here has to be applied as I'm sure majority of users aren't lawyers so take and leave what you wish.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

So here's my Terms
I reviewed over a few websites Terms of Service to get what I have as well as add on some personal stuff to get something I think'll save a lot of time and trouble. I'm more-so looking for feedback on how I issue refunds, since I'm not doing art in the sense of drawing, 3D Modeling, or anything like that and I'm not having to go out and buy materials for things like sewing and the sort - I feel its an in between situation. Since I can buy things to add to the design or build, or even go as far as helping someone sign up and manage a website from a host.