Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Second Life?

Weasyl
    oly
    Quote Originally Posted by Qoph View Post
    I'm in the military community, which means not people in the IRL military, but people who join SL militaries and do FPS combat. It's a surprisingly big community and it beats just standing around talking so I could give more info on it if anyone's interested.
    I could never get into the combat thing because SL is just too damn buggy.
    For a long time I didn't have a computer that could run it more than 2-5 fps if even, and now even on slower sims where i can at least get 10-20fps there's awful latency and it's just not conducive to having fun doing anything like combat.
    When i'm in the mood for that, I go play a game that is dedicated to that and thus optimized for it. xP

I've been around second life for a while now, and I say a while now because I started playing back in like 2008, so 4 years is apparently a while. I used to moderate groups for camping and stuff like that back before it became a big banhammerable nono type of thing. That and pretty much doing the yiff thing, playing greedy greedy, or watching a movie, would be all I could be found doing.

Now that I think about it I'll probably hop back on, and if anyone wants my name on there, send me a message.

Weasyl
    Splash
    I used to be on there a ton, but not so much anymore. Second Life was a great excuse to learn 3D modeling, play around with scripting, and go on some fun adventures, but since I'm not interested at all in internet sex there's not much in SL for me. I've made some fantastic friends completely by accident there and the avatars are rather interesting, but there's only so much you can do there that's PG and doesn't require a very large investment of money and/or time.
    I've been getting the urge to jump back on and see what's new [and spend hours doing hunts]. I'm on some kind of SL-cycle.

I used to around 2007 or something, but I left for a while, and when I came back, the old people and places I used to hang around were mostly gone. Last time I hopped on was about a year ago to give a bunch of my avatar mods to someone to sell/give them away.

i am dj playing some good music

Weasyl
    I used to LOVE SL. I was a DJ there in a few clubs: Tri-V, Pawprintz, The Yiff Factory, even guest-DJed in GYC a few times. Even built a club once. Ran it for Playfurry before aXel Yallock shut us down.

I used to build as well.

I do sort of miss SL. It isn't what it used to be. But if I had a reason to, I'd sign on again. :3

Im on SL...but rarely, nothing to really DO on SL but as for your questions - Derp avatars, hands down my fave
    as for sim, I cant find one thats furry friendly and not sexual in some way.

Weasyl
    GingerM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsu View Post
    Im on SL...but rarely, nothing to really DO on SL but as for your questions - Derp avatars, hands down my fave
    as for sim, I cant find one thats furry friendly and not sexual in some way.
    Rocket City Furmeet is PG and fur-friendly Or was the last time I was online, I should say.
    FA: GINGERM | RHIANNON ~ SOFURRY ~ FUTANARI PALACE ~ RENDEROTICA
    WEASYL ~ DEVIANTART ~ HENTAI FOUNDRY ~ WIKIFUR
    Live life to the fullest, love with a full heart.

Weasyl
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerM View Post
    Rocket City Furmeet is PG and fur-friendly Or was the last time I was online, I should say.
    Luskwood is as well! Always folks there.

Weasyl
    Sparky15756
    I really need to get Second Life again, as I miss being able to explore around and mingle with the non-furries and not have any drama :O