I really think the commissions and stream status dealies on the top right of user pages are awesome, but I think they can be better. I have a few things I'd like to see on them:

-Allow us to have the commission status text link to a submission which gives a visual for our commission prices. It's nice that there's a text-based commission info thing in place, but I'd much rather show examples and give more information in a more visually appealing way.

-Heck, it wouldn't be bad to be able to stick a large view of a commission price submission on our page, if we get some modular control over our layout in the future. ;>

-Let us change the commission/trades/requests and possibly streaming text to a custom message. Others have brought this up but I'd really like to be able to give more info than what's available. The fact that the messages you can select in the dropdown menu and the message that appears on the user page itself don't match up also doesn't help make it easy to say what I want to.

It's super convenient to have those features, but they seem to be a bit misleading. I'd love to get a few more options with them.