Weasyl
    Ceowolf

couple suggestions

First off would like to say I'm liking the site and everything is moving along smoothly ^^

Suggestion 1: Now as for my suggestions the first one is about the folder system. I've noted you can make folder in folder yada yada, though I don't know if other would agree, I think it would be better if as your go down through folders its like a filter if that makes sense.

Here I'll give an example: You have your commissions(folder), which contains all your commissions. As you go down in folders it narrows what your looking at, so say commissions(folder) > flat color(folder) and it would show you the flat color commissions.

Suggestion 2: For the commission information on everyone's page, I think it would clean things up a bit if the categories worked like drop downs, click on them and they display the commission information for that group, also having an expand all button.

Suggestion 3: and I'm sure its already been mentioned but when you click on an art notification only to have to click on another one to get to the options for them.

~TLDR~
    Sugg1: folders contain things and as you move down through the folders its filters down to what folder your looking in.
    Sugg2: commissions on profile work like drop-down menus
    Sugg3: art notification to view submissions to get to options is a bit of a hassle

~Edit~

sorry theres actually a couple more things i wanted to add that i forgot, was having friends/following/followed by displayed on the user page or the option to have it displayed. i like to art crawl and its the main way i find new artist is by looking through people that are watching artist i like.

also i dont know if you can, i haven't come across it yet, but a way to search by or for a user
    Last edited by Ceowolf; 10-12-2012 at 03:08 PM.
    Durp wolf is durp!

Weasyl
    StudioTRUE
    There actually are subfolders in the folders options. just make a parent folder and create other folders in the parent folder.

Weasyl
    Ceowolf
    Quote Originally Posted by Uini View Post
    There actually are subfolders in the folders options. just make a parent folder and create other folders in the parent folder.
    i do realize there are sub folders, what i was trying to suggest is when you look in a folder you view all the things in that and as you go down the sub folders it constrains what your looking at. sorry im not that great at explaining ^^;

say looking in commissions folder you would see everything including whats in the sub folders and then you click on a sub folder and it would show you only whats in the subfolder. so as your stepping down through the folders it filters what your looking at

i dont know if i explained it any better but i try XP
    Durp wolf is durp!

Weasyl
    Temrin
    I agree with #2 and #3.

(1 was already answered.)

With #2 a drop down would be super handy. Takes up less of the page and whatnot. Or perhaps have the artist have the option of using a drop down or how to display it? Perhaps being able to display for what commissions are open and which are closed? I know i only offer certain things at a time when i open for them usually.

#3 being able to view all of it on one page instead of clicking to get to another page to view would be awesome. and having a "nuke submissions" button on the front page to get rid of all. (right now especially, there are things i've already seen and i dont really want to have to go through a lot of them. So being able to nuke from the front page is better imo then having to go through them all on seperate pages. Not to mention there isnt a "nuke all" button on the individual pages either. Sure you can invert selection and delete. But if theres more then just that page, it only selects that on page. Which i think is good. But a nuke option should be there too

He's trying to explain #1 as just being a breakdown, filtering the parent folder using the tags placed on submissions within it. As he said in his example...
    Parent Folder - Commissions (of all types can be viewed when you click this folder)
    Sub Folder #1 - Skecthes & Doodles (Only doodles may be viewed when you click this folder)
    Sub Folder #2 - Lineart & Inks (Only lineart and inked images may be viewed when this folder is active)
    etc etc..

He knows you can have sub-folders but I suppose he'd like a different sort, sub-folders than automatically filters out the parent folder submissions.