Weasyl
    Temrin

Collection Suggestion

I think we should have the option of being able to feature the collections on our front page, just like our main galleries.
    I'd love to show off artwork i get from others, and it gives them some better recognition too, beyond people getting notifications in their inbox.

DA allows you to put what folders you want to showcase on your front page, as well as being able to feature a certain picture or two that you want to show off. Now i dont think it needs to go that far, but having the option to have your main gallery and a collection featured on your own front page, i think would be very wise :3

~Temrin

Weasyl
    foxboyprower
    I agree. The coolest stuff I would want people to see is art other people have done for me. Some people might just be commissioners, so the coolest stuff they have is other artist's work. Of course it would be great if both the commissioner and the artist could receive comments from the same submission.

In general DA has a lot of awesome features weasyl could use.

Weasyl
    Temrin
    I believe this was brought up somewhere else before or after i posted it. But i believe its on the common suggested now.