Weasyl
    Hazel3

Character image file glitch??

Hi I'm new here and whenever I submit a new character then choose to edit the image files I uploaded, they don't seem change even though I click save. '^'
    I'm always having to delete my character then resubmit just to change this one picture and it gets a bit of a bother.. >.<;
    I had to do this a few times with my OC Cody. Was wondering if this could be fixed..? Thanks. <=D
    Last edited by Hazel; 09-01-2018 at 02:39 PM. Reason: It wont let me post anything but blank but I finally managed to post something at least.. ^-^;

Weasyl
    Uluri
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazel View Post
    Hi I'm new here and whenever I submit a new character then choose to edit the image files I uploaded, they don't seem change even though I click save. '^'
    I'm always having to delete my character then resubmit just to change this one picture and it gets a bit of a bother.. >.<;
    I had to do this a few times with my OC Cody. Was wondering if this could be fixed..? Thanks. <=D
    Press Ctrl+f5 for a Hard refresh.
    Last edited by Uluri; 09-06-2018 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Why won't it let me post?

Weasyl
    Hazel3
    Quote Originally Posted by Uluri View Post
    Press Ctrl+f5 for a Hard refresh.
    Ah okay, thanks for advice! ^-^ And sorry for late response.. ^-^;