Weasyl
    Menageriecat

Posts Not Displaying

- - - Updated - - -

Another user and I have experienced issues with responses not displaying here on the forum. The initial post, and any following edits, unless done in a specific way, absolutely will not display. It took me a few tries, but I was eventually able to see the response when I hit "reply with quote" to my own blank response. I found even when editing a post that did successfully display, when I edited it again with missing information, the text again disappeared. I can only do a single edit, and hopefully it displays.

Weasyl
    GreenReaper
    The problem appears to be the "Automatically parse links in text" additional option. This can be unchecked when doing an "advanced" reply.

Weasyl
    Menageriecat
    - - - Updated - - -

It's nice to have a work around, but the quick reply should work rather than having to do a work around, especially when it's the OP.

Weasyl
    Hazel3
    I'm new here and had the same problem.. But this really helped alot, thanks! ^-^

Weasyl
    N/A
    I noticed the same problem as well. Good to know there are folks aware of it. So, for the sake of clarity our only option to make sure that our posts get through is to use the "advanced" reply option?
    "If ignorant both of your enemy and yourself, you are certain to be in peril." ~ Sun Tzu