Register
    Weasyl
    Uncle Gator

How to manage/delete submissions?

- - - Updated - - -

Now it's not showing my post, even if I try to edit it. What gives?

I went to the FAQ page, which says: "While on the submission or journal screen, there will be a category titled 'Submission Management' or 'Journal Management' directly underneath the Information bar."
    I see this when I click an individual submission, but there doesn't appear to be any way to manage submissions as a whole. If I want to empty my gallery, do I really have to go through the process of removing every image one by one (and being redirected to the Settings page every time, no less), or is there an easier way that I'm missing?

Weasyl
    Menageriecat
    - - - Updated - - -

tl;dr because my first 800 attempts to reply got eaten:

1. you can remove entire folders under your settings

2. I don't believe there is a user option to fry your gallery if submissions are not in folders
    Last edited by RatMomma; 08-15-2018 at 12:25 AM. Reason: wow hey reply just didn't bother displaying

Weasyl
    Uncle Gator
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Gator View Post
    thanks for answering; i ended up removing everything the hard way. tried deleting the folder itself, but that just removed the folder and left everything uh.. loose-leaf. which i guess is good if you want to reorganize your folders anyway; i just wish there were some kind of "manage submissions" feature to make things easier.
    ((posts still not showing up))