Thread: Howdy!

Howdy!

The name's Kari and I'm a student going to a university. I'm entering my 4th year (won't be graduating until hopefully 2015) and I'm majoring in Social Work.

So what am I doing here?

I found this site out thanks to one of my friends and I figure I'd check it out and see what it has to offer. So far it looks really promising and when it's open for registration/invites I'll be getting an account here! :3

I draw, write, and am lazy almost all the time. I just want to enjoy life and live it as best as I can. I also hope to be less anxious around people, lol!

I have a deviantART account if you want to check out what I have to offer. I'm usually the most active there.

But yeah, I look forward to everything and wish you all the best! Take care! <3

Weasyl
    Tiger
    Hey Kari, nice to meet you! Social Work is a cool career, I wish you much success in college! :3 I'm liking your work on dA, too.

Awesome to hear you like Weasyl, I hope you enjoy the forums as well!

Thank you! I'll do my best to stay consistent with my work. I always get sidetracked, ahhh! D:

Yeah, I really like the forums so far. Until I get an account, I'll just be browsing the forums and get to know people! :3

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    I was gonna write something, but then your icon distracted me. It's silly and I love it x3

Heehee, why thank you! Thank my friend LunaCatta, she's the one who drew her for me~ <3

Weasyl
    Ibuuyk
    Thank you LunaCatta!