Recently updated Weasyl rules bring my attention to the policy on screenshots and videos.

These guidelines permit screenshots featuring other user-created content such as screencaps of 3D models, as well as embeds of Youtube Let's Plays, but don't explicitly permit screenshots or videos of games that the uploader is part of developing in the first place.

I'm working on a game (currently titled Night of the Vixen) and have created a mockup from scratch made entirely of pixel art assets I created specifically for the project:

(If this image does not display, please see here)

So my questions are:
  1. Does a mockup (fake screenshot) constitute a game screenshot, or is it considered plain pixel art / Digital?
  2. May a graphic artist post / embed actual screenshots, videos, etc. of games we're working on?
  3. May a team member other than the graphic artist (e.g. the programmer) post / embed actual screenshots, videos, etc. of games we're working on?
  4. Is it acceptable to promote games, comics, et al. through Weasyl so long as the submission to Weasyl otherwise meets the Community Guidelines?