Register

Tried to contact support, get error message.

Ugh, here we go again. :/

I contacted support (once accidentally by another email account.)

My problem is a case of art theft, so I'm trying to hurry and get this done so I can just get it off my shoulders. Heres the message I keep getting... https://i.gyazo.com/f12cd6c44e1660cd...d00226f692.png (Censored for privacy.)

And from no response I'm getting, I'm assuming it didn't go through. :I

Weasyl
    Menageriecat
    Have you directly reported the image from the existing Weasyl submission?

Also, I'm unsure if this is included in your initial report, but when submitting an art theft report, it speeds up the process much, much faster if proof of the theft is included.

It's not a submission. It is a banner. I'll just try to open a new ticket. :I

Weasyl
    Menageriecat
    I believe that currently, as there is no specific category or area of a userpage for this type of report, if you want to report that sort of thing on site, you'll need to report a submission in the user's gallery or journals. If you spy any other site infractions in the gallery, you can simply report that image and add an additional note OR you'll just have to report something in the gallery or a journal and state you're reporting the banner.

I believe that's how it's currently done, but as I'm not a current staff member, I can't confirm that.