Greetings to you all!

Hello there,

I am Blight Hyaenodon and I am very happy to have found this site. I have been looking at a few and joined just a couple of them. This one seems wonderful so far so I had to join. I hope to meet a few people and make a few friends along the way. I have not been to any cons before and I only really have an icon for my fusona. I like to draw in my free time so hopefully I can work on changing that. I hope I will fit in here and plan on being as active as I can. I am a very accepting person that is also very caring and just want to see people be happy. This fandom has always seemed interesting to me and I wanted to be a part of it.

See you around,
    Blight Hyaenodon

Weasyl
    Charrio
    Welcome to the Forums.
    It's kind of dead here but I am trying to check in regularly and reply to any comments or arguments heh
    I'm Charrio, a cartoonist and writer.

Nice to meet you
    Take a gander at my Gallery here, hope you like and brings a smile.
    https://www.weasyl.com/~charrio

Hi blight,

I am also newbie to this forum... It's very interesting and informative.

Hey all I am newbie here. Have a great day. This is such a useful forum out there

- - - Updated - - -

Hey all, I am a newbie in this forum. This forum looks good. This is very informative forum site as well. Let me introduce me first, I am Alex, an Entrepreneur from france. Currently working as a free lancer for a MLM company. In my opinion everyone should be in the field of Network Marketing Industry. There is a great potential to earn money as your income. Normally people say Its very difficult to build downline members in the Direct selling. First of all i need to say is that everyone has to be so dedicative in this field. Without any hardword and dedication, no one can be successful in Network markting field. You also need your own MLM Website to work upon. In online network marketing, every entrepreneur also needs a website to promote their products as well. So dont worry about this. There are lot of MLM Website design providers who will assist you to build your own Network Marketing website. Go ahead and promote your Direct selling products through that. Wish you all success. Cheers!