Register
    Weasyl
    Nobody

Is there a "mod log" for Weasyl Support that signifies business?

I'm sorry to bog up the forum with this thread, but I am being pointlessly antsy while waiting for an email reply from Weasyl Support. (For me, it is only the third day, so there is nothing to worry over. I'm just being impatient!)

Is there some kind of "mod log" for staff that lets us know how things are going on their end? Specifically, I'm wondering whether there is an area on the site or forum that lets users know how busy Support staff currently are, and what kind of wait times there will be for getting replies from emails. (That way losers like myself don't check our email inbox every other hour. Because that may or may not be what I have been doing for the last couple days.)

I'm thinking something along the lines of "Support staff are currently tending to #XXXX open cases. Wait time for support tickets sent today is estimated at #XX hours." Or some other method of letting us know what's up?

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Hi there!

I apologize for the wait on the support response. We're pretty thinly staffed right now, with only two people who regularly check and clear out the queue. I myself am one of them, and I'm spending more of my time on a larger site project that is being pushed [hopefully!] within a few weeks. After which the plan is to bring on more staff, which will get support some much needed TLC.

As far as a notification system that details current support response times and such- I'm not sure it's possible, since our support email interface is not coded by us. I'll bring it up to the tech staff though, and we'll see if there is a solution available.

Tiger says HELLO

Weasyl
    Nobody
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
    I apologize for the wait on the support response.

I'll bring it up to the tech staff though.
    Thank you very much for your interest on this request!
    As far as my individual issue, I was ecstatic to see that it was addressed today!
    However, for future ease and helpfulness to users, I'd love to see such a feature.
    It may not be possible given limitations of the site, and involved coding expenses.
    But I appreciate your willingness to discuss it with tech staff. It'd be great to have.