Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1 to this. When I'm browsing my saved art I want to know who created it! I've also discovered a number of great artists by seeing their usernames in the filenames from image boards.

Weasyl
    Trianine
    I understand that you do have your priorities, and that we're in beta. However I wanted to add that it makes me uncomfortable as an artist to use a site that essentially treats my work as if I am anonymous. I'd argue that this is more than a nice-to-have, I can go to any image board if I just wanted to throw my stuff out a window.

As for "search-engine visibility", I'm not certain, but Armaina might be speaking about the OS search engine. Something that your computer can search for, so you can get results for a particular artist, perhaps.

Submission Information (when saving to computer)

I'm sure this has been discussed already, but I think its sorta annoying when you save an image and there's just numbers, forcing one to manually (for the time being I'm sure) punch in artist information (for those that like to keep saved imaged in alphabetical order). If it has not been discussed yet, could that feature be implemented? (like DA's system for example, when saving an image it shows the artists name+submissions name/information).

So very sorry if this topic has been mentioned before, haven't really used the forum for anything since registering.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #14
    merged two threads on the same subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Trianine View Post
    I understand that you do have your priorities, and that we're in beta. However I wanted to add that it makes me uncomfortable as an artist to use a site that essentially treats my work as if I am anonymous. I'd argue that this is more than a nice-to-have, I can go to any image board if I just wanted to throw my stuff out a window.
    you're taking this very personally when I can assure you that this was done for backend simplicity more than anything else. it's not a trivial change, or I would've changed it weeks ago (as it would simplify some of my other headaches).

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #15
    All,

With backend changes made, this feature request is implemented now!

You'll see that downloaded full sized submissions now have a format like this:

https://www.weasyl.com/submission/319356/jackson (submission)
    https://www.weasyl.com/~rio/submissi...io-jackson.png (Downloadable file)

Hope this is a help!

Impressive! Thanks guys!

*Begins downloading everything*