Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Maybe custom payment methods would be nice. A lot of people here are poor af And they muled a lot of dA points. Would be nice to see that as an option or bitcoins (Remember you have a tor node, this would make it more appealing to tor users).

Ratings for commissions, or at least an upvote option to let people know this person is reliable and does the job or it's a scammer.

Quote Originally Posted by skylerbunny View Post
    Hello!

I think I can help out some here. If you remember what Hendikins said earlier (remembering that this feature has just gotten rolling)! ...

(To improve the Marketplace, this must happen: )
    • Artists update their commission information
    • Artists make better use of the preset commission types
    • Artists add preference/opt-out tags, which didn't previously exist

I checked out your search. It looks like (as of yet), there aren't artists offering 'fullbody' type commissions who prefer or have tagged in their galleries 'macro'. However, I was able to get some hits by generalizing the type to 'any', and then searching for 'macro', meaning some artists set them as preferred tags. I know this because the results that came back were different.

https://www.weasyl.com/marketplace?p...=10&max=50Ący=

A good rule of thumb early will be 'If you're not getting hits on the precise type of commission you want, try 'any' as the type, and also try 'similar common terms to the thing that you want' for the subject matter. Hope this helps!
    Well, that was just a random example. I looked at the link you gave and it isn't any better than my example.
    I have tried many searches and nothing I get back is anything close to what I'm looking/asking for.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13

Weasyl
    Hendikins
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodywing View Post
    dA points
    We have no intention of supporting this.

bitcoins
    We could conceivably support this, but not before our currency framework is significantly overhauled. It would also depend on interest from artists - there's little point in supporting it if artists aren't taking payment in Bitcoin.

Ratings for commissions, or at least an upvote option to let people know this person is reliable and does the job or it's a scammer.
    All things that could be considered in future.

Has there been any new news about the Marketplace?
    I sent it an email about it days ago but have yet to get a reply.