FA not working on my computer?

Okay so I loved using FA but unfortunately it wont seem to run on my computer anymore. Whenever I open FA it loads the page, then goes to a blank navy screen. It is incredibly infuriating because I'm missing out on all the fun!
    Does anyone know how to fix this problem or does anyone else have this problem?

Weasyl
    MLR
    Seems to be working fine for me.

That said, you might post about the issue in FA's Forum. If I remember right, they have a subsection called 'site issues' or something like that which is supposed to be used for this type of problem, so I'm sure someone over there would be better able to help you out.

I would love to do that but the site does not work. Maybe I will try on another device to see if it works. Thank you!

Weasyl
    MLR
    Ah. I thought the forums were hosted on a different server, so I thought that might be accessible.

Or if your issue is not finding the forum's URL through the main site, it's: forums.furaffinity.net
    I see there is a post from the 26th of November talking about intermittent 1-2 hour outages. Maybe it's related.

Weasyl
    Uluri
    The forums are different from FA itself. You can look up FurAffinity Forums in google to get to it.
    I can suggest turning you FA into the BETA format from a computer or other browser to see if that fixes FA.

Account Settings > under the Account Personalization section > Template: turn it to BETA and save.

I actually find the beta much more mobile friendly since all of the functions are on one drop down menu rather than a bunch of menus that fold out into menus that sometimes can't be clicked. I wish you luck