I want to get into the furry fandom

Well, I have seen pages upon pages of anthro art, I have watched zootopia, I have tried to draw anthro characters (which I am terrible at doing, I prefer humans), I have made a fursona, I have an FA account but it doesn't work on my computer for some reason, I have played a few anthro video games and I just cant seem to squeeze myself into this big ocean of fur. Maybe it's not for me or does anyone have any other recommendations? The furry fandom does appeal to me, I want to join in on the fun but I just cant seem to squeeze myself in.

Help me find my place in this weird fandom? I feel lost and I don't know where to go.

Weasyl
    Uluri
    The furry Fandom is what you make it out to be, and what you enjoy from it. So, all ya do is just be yourself and do the things you love. No requirements or anything to consider yourself Furry. Things you need to be a furry: Consider yourself a Furry.

You don't need to be able to draw humanized anthro. I find anthro to be rather hard to draw either way. I like Feral and Feral-anthro. You can draw entirely humans if you want, too. Or even not draw at all. Some folks just like to enjoy the socialization of the community, or just be watchers or commissioners of the community.

As for residing on the art sites, it's all about creating your own community around you rather than trying to fit in. This is more of a place to be yourself than to try to fit in, and over time of being yourself, you gain a community that you could be comfortable with, chat with, and talk about/draw nonsense that everyone would enjoy. So just keep doing the things you love to do.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Uluri's entire post hit the nail on the head. I want to add particular emphasis on the fact there is nothing you need to do to validate your identity as a furry, and not doing something does not invalidate it. Furry is entirely self-proclaimed, if you call yourself a furry you are and if you don't you're not.

I do have a suggestion of my own: try joining some furry groups in your area and attend the furmeets if you can. There may be some on FA, or on social networking sites like FaceBook. You can also try joining some regular FA groups, there is a directory of them here. If there is a furry convention in your area, you could try to attend if it is possible.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Jiki Scott
    Well, one thing I've found that makes it very easy to get into the fandom is to meet and be close to a bunch of people in the fandom. You'll get more furry by symbiosis. And, if you dont mind my shameless plug, I feel like I can help anyone with this kinda of problem with a discord furry and gaming server I manage. I'll add a link below .

https://discord.gg/fTMAFrQ
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It's called a garbage can, not a garbage cannot.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~