Weasyl
    LauriJ

Usernames that you wish you had?

Many websites (this seemingly included) has this stipulation that once you have registered, it's too late to change the nickname you have chosen. But what if you had at least 1 chance to change it without making a new account from scratch? I would change my nick to something like SilverHeart or CopperHeart and that's assuming they aren't already taken. Applies to both Weasyl and these Forums FYI.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Tiger
    Quote Originally Posted by LauriJ View Post
    Many websites (this seemingly included) has this stipulation that once you have registered, it's too late to change the nickname you have chosen. But what if you had at least 1 chance to change it without making a new account from scratch? I would change my nick to something like SilverHeart or CopperHeart and that's assuming they aren't already taken. Applies to both Weasyl and these Forums FYI.
    Actually, we do have the ability to change names on the mainsite and forums! Send an e-mail to support@weasyl.com from the e-mail address that you used to register the account with, and if the username is available, an admin+ will be able to change it. (Item III.C from the Community Guidelines applies as well).

Weasyl
    LauriJ
    Ah, I see. Well, this site counts because there's no actual OPTION on the site to change it on the fly. You would have to actually send an e-mail and stuff to change it in the first place.