Looking for someone to commission an icon and a reference sheet

Hey, I am looking for someone to commission me an icon plus a reference sheet. I am open to any artstyle both toony and realistic. I would love to see some examples of your work and of course your prices. Reply to that post if you are interested.

Thank you ^.^

Hey there!

I'm open for icons and ref sheets! You can see some samples of my work, as well as prices, on my website! c:

I’m interested; take a look at my logo portfolio for reference at:

My price rates are her:

Mail me at so we can talk about details.

Looking forward to work whit you.

I'd be interested too! I've done plenty of character designs from scratch, and I'm used to work from written descriptions as well.
    I do general reated, digitally flatcoloured ref sheets for 40$. Price includes un to 3 fullbody views, up to 5 bust shots with expressions OR close ups for accessories and body part details, a colour palette and a fur pattern chart.
    My Weasyl gallery is dedicated to the ref sheet commissions I've completed, and shows plenty of examples:
    As for the avatar, I do digital ones for 5$! Here are some examples:

I take payments via Paypal and provide sketch and coloured WIPs for approval. If interested, you can contact me via email at alkalinesparks [at] hotmail [dot] it!
    "I'll burn that bridge when I get to it." - A combination of "I'll cross that bridge when I get to it" and the old addage, "don't burn your bridges". Meaning that you haven't yet arrived at a life obstacle, but you're sure you'll mess it up when you do.

Commission info/pricelist

I'm interesed if you'd like to look at my prices/examples =]

My friend and I take collaboration commissions and we would like to draw these for you. Here's examples of our work:

If you have any questions, go ahead and message me on Weasyl:

If you are still looking for someone I honestly need to get reference examples and would be willing to do a 3 part Reference for $50.

Samples :

I am currently open for Celshaded Icons, Quick Character Sketches, Monochrome Sketches, Celshaded Characters, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

There is also some Discounts/Offers in effect for Monochrome Sketches, Softshaded Characters, Reference Sheets, and Comic Pages!

Be sure to check out the prices here!: Commissions

Also look at all my work to see more of my style!: MyFantasiWorld on DeviantArt

Deadline To Submit Forms Is June 5, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time

Due to the trip I'm taking this week, I will not be able to work on any commissions or respond to any forms until after I get back. So go ahead and leave your forms and take the time to send any information you need for your commission.

Thank you and I hope to see what you send me!
    Last edited by MyFantasiWorld; 05-28-2017 at 10:06 PM.

Hello, I'm interested in making you an icon The price is $15
    You could find my works here: