Should or Shouldn't I?

I'm moving all my artwork off of an old site that is busy going downhill, but I don't know if I should post my artwork here since I have a strange fantasy world/s that I enjoy drawing, and I don't know if anyone is going to bash my work for example: "What the heck is this?" and related sayings. I'd appreciate some words of encouragement.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    For the most part people don't really bash artwork here. I would t expect a lot of feedback at all since it is slow, but if you do get some it is usually positive.

Go for it. If you try something different, then of course there are people who won't get it, but at least they don't seem to be very vocal about it here.

Weasyl
    archmagejackson
    I noticed crappy attitudes on Weasyl are pretty rare, and the block system is there if you ever need to use it. It is the internet, so you're bound to run into a few bad eggs, but that doesn't ruin the entire basket. Weasyl is quiet but I'm sure people would be interested in your work. Can't hurt to give it a shot.

I wouldn't worry about it, man. This place in particular seems pretty chill on the whole.