Weasyl
    Ez

Suggestion regarding folders

and other things.

Folders:
    Would it be possible to be able to change the order in which folders appear on your userpage underneath the featured submission? As I've discovered, it's random right now presumable only displaying a certain number rather than all of them. As someone who's sorting their stuff into folders by year, I'd like to have most recent visible for easy navigation.

I'd say a simple: ascending / descending / random / custom choices would be nice. First two for simplicity, third one as default, custom for those of us who'd like to have power over choosing which ones will be the easiest accessible for viewer's convenience.

Other things:
    "First-Previous - Next-Latest" buttons near submission images for easier navigation through a user's gallery. As it is right now, I have to jump back into folder/gallery to view the next image.

Edit: Just found the buttons I need at the bottom of the submission page. So my suggestion still stands. Oh and they appear to show up in random order.
    Last edited by Michael_Ezaiany; 10-11-2012 at 06:42 PM. Reason: New information

Weasyl
    Benji
    I agree with Ez's ideas, they'd certainly be nice. :]
    I'd also like to see more than three folders displayed on users' pages, four or perhaps five. From a purely design-oriented perspective, I think perhaps a dark band (using the same teal-blue-purple canvas texture the site uses) behind the folders would also look rather fetching.

Weasyl
    crazydragon
    Yeah, I agree this would be a good idea

Weasyl
    Ez
    Additional idea, filenames:
    I don't suppose it'd be possible to change the format of filenames uploaded? Would be nice to have an artist name and picture title featured in them, purely for my own convenience when looking for specific pictures on my computer.

Completely understandable if it's not possible at this point.