Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Get a load of this guy

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

Weasyl
    Fiz

Get a load of this guy

Heyo, I'm Fiz and I'm part of Weasyl's administrative staff. I conjure up a lot of dark magic behind the scenes that helps out the site (somehow!). I also do some of the Wesley artwork that is seen on the Tumblr page.

I'm 23, female (lotsa people think I'm a guy :V) and I'm a big dork. I'm a Pokémon aficionado and a toy collector, which basically means my house is covered in Pokémon toys. I draw too much, watch too many cartoons, and play too many video games, so I'm basically a big kid. I also recently got engaged to be married and plan to be moving to England as soon as possible.

Anyway, I hope to help everybody have a good time on the forums and on the site, once it opens up!

Weasyl
    Flareon13
    Oh hey, look who it is. It's Lucas!

(God, she's not gonna know what the hell I'm talking about and make this awkward, isn't she?)

Hi Fiz I think you're really cool and I think it was one of your posts way long ago that introduced me to this site NICE TO MEET YOU AH

And congrats (again) on the engagement that is super great!!!

I, for one, welcome our new fuzzy overlords!

Hope you like it in Britain - our food is greasy, our tourist attractions snobbish and our healthcare just about chugging along (which more than can be said about the trains). But hey, at least it rains 6 days a week! Joking aside, all the best with everything, ma'am o7

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Flareon13 View Post
    Oh hey, look who it is. It's Lucas!

(God, she's not gonna know what the hell I'm talking about and make this awkward, isn't she?)
    Haha, nope, I totally remember. Hey Flareon, it's been a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Hi Fiz I think you're really cool and I think it was one of your posts way long ago that introduced me to this site NICE TO MEET YOU AH

And congrats (again) on the engagement that is super great!!!
    I'm glad to have brought you in! NICE 2 MEET U 2

And thank you!! *u*

Quote Originally Posted by Samael View Post
    I, for one, welcome our new fuzzy overlords!

Hope you like it in Britain - our food is greasy, our tourist attractions snobbish and our healthcare just about chugging along (which more than can be said about the trains). But hey, at least it rains 6 days a week! Joking aside, all the best with everything, ma'am o7
    I've been to Britain like 5 times now, my longest stay being 2 and a half months. I always ate a lot more while I was there because the food is better haha. I won't complain about healthcare, because I only finally got health insurance again after not having it since I was 14. And I love the weather compared to what I usually deal with. Right now its 100+ F days over and over with no rain or relief in sight, and then in winter, it's ice storms!

Thank you! <3
    Last edited by Fiz; 07-26-2012 at 09:39 PM. Reason: added quote

Weasyl
    Verona
    Oh yeah! Feels good to see another Pokemon fan around here! Especially older than 20 years old! People say fast you're childish when you love Pokemon at your age! :/
    I saw those artworks! They are lovely!

You are the only face I recognize here and we don't even talk. UHHH wow I didn't know you got engaged, congrats on that. :V

Yeah, honestly, you might want our weather at the moment - I mean, its 3am right now here in Scotland, sure, but the temperature's 9 degrees Celsius right now, it looks like it won't do more than double that by noon and it actually rained half the days this week :X Hope you get reprieve from the heat wherever you are in the world soon o7

Weasyl
    Flareon13
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiz View Post
    Haha, nope, I totally remember. Hey Flareon, it's been a while!
    Indeed it has. I think the most recent thing I did that had anything to do with you was when someone replied to a comment I left on one of your DA pics, which boggled my mind, since the comment they replied to was like, 3 years old at the time.

But anyways, look at you, Miss I'm-an-admin-and-soon-to-be-married! I seem to remember you were an admin of some site before, so you've got experience, and even if you didn't, from my dealings with you, I'm betting you'll be a good one.

Weasyl
    boogans
    Hello Fiz! Did you know we now have matching Oshawott backpacks? :3