Weasyl
    StudioTRUE

A few general issues and suggestions.

I was planning on compiling a list of things I found buggy or clunky but I guess I can post this now until I find more.

If anything had been addressed already then feel free to disregard it!

When viewing visual submissions from followed users, we are required to visit an additional page before being able to take action on them, unlike the other messages where you can view and take action with them as you view them.

I'm still having this problem, with pics that's been up for some time as well. I've cleared cache, deleted cookies and flushed dns and it doesn't seem to fix anything. I haven't tested it on other computers yet, but it shows up ok on my mobile. It still may be an issue on my end.

When logging into weasyl from my machine and my mobile, I am logged off on each instance. I seem to be logged off frequently when browsing mobile. Not sure if this is deliberate security for the beta or something that can be fixed.

It would be also helpful to have full view or resized full view options on submissions than just complete resized images.

For stream notifications, how about a time limit of sorts. I'm sure i'm not the only one who's noticed a particular person's stream that's been "live" for over 24 hours.

Is there also a way to implement a multi upload function? Something like Pixiv has for its manga pages. This could be a stretch but I think it would be neat for comics or sequences.

Other misc suggestions: Message link in the notifications directs back to the control panel. - Implement a message page itself and leave a "no new message" notification when its empty.
    -"See more": options for stream alerts and critiques.
    -"popular image of the day" or something of the sort
    -Random art links to random instead of the browsing feed.
    -make watch, friend and follow lists available for public viewing if member chooses to.

This is all I can think of atm.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Weasyl
    Fiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Uini View Post
    When logging into weasyl from my machine and my mobile, I am logged off on each instance. I seem to be logged off frequently when browsing mobile. Not sure if this is deliberate security for the beta or something that can be fixed.

For stream notifications, how about a time limit of sorts. I'm sure i'm not the only one who's noticed a particular person's stream that's been "live" for over 24 hours.
    The logging off thing is done deliberately for security reasons. I think staff was talking about a way to make it so you can be logged into more than one machine or browser in the future.

I think there is a time limit on streams. I think it was set to 16 hours or something fairly long before they automatically closed? Can't remember the exact hours.

I just got my invite, and signed up, however, it's not letting me login..?

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Weasyl
    Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by YukiYouko View Post
    I just got my invite, and signed up, however, it's not letting me login..?
    Did you deal with the verification email that you should have received? What exactly happened?

I got it all sorted out now Thank you!