Thread: Hello. It's Me.

Hello. It's Me.

So I'm Camoxivi. I came from DeviantArt, and I like to draw manga. I'm starting up three webmangas/webcomics, so that will be fun, I guess. I have been drawing lineart if you want to call it that.

Hello, I am also from dA! Did you come here because of the recent rumors about the site shutting down in near future?

What are your webcomics about?

Hi! I'm from dA, too~ i just found out about this site recently.... so, I'm pretty new in here XD
    also, is it true that dA is shutting down? well, that's sad. I met awesome friends in there TT^TT

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obelis View Post
    Hello, I am also from dA! Did you come here because of the recent rumors about the site shutting down in near future?

What are your webcomics about?
    Hi! I'm from dA, too~ i just found out about this site recently.... so, I'm pretty new in here XD
    also, is it true that dA is shutting down? well, that's sad. I met awesome friends in there TT^TT

Hey there, welcome! I used to post a lot on dA too, but I eventually distanced myself from it, then a friend recommended this site to me so here I am. It's nice to meet you! ^^