Weasyl
    battybegins

Searching for ArtFriendPalsBuddies!!!

(If this isn't the right place to post this lemme know, I couldn't really decide what board it belonged in)

So, I dunno what happened but my online presence kinda shrank down to nothing. Most of my online friends aren't around much anymore, so I think I need new people to hang with and I'd like to have some art buds to talk to on messengers because I've been drawing more. Having other people around always encourages me and inspires me.

I've got Skype and Discord, and I'm working on getting Telegram. I'd also prefer someone who is 18+, I'm 22 myself and I always feel a little weird hanging out with teenagers or preteens. No offense!

I'm looking for somebody who is kind of around my skill level so we can help eachother improve, critique eachother's stuff and just talk about art things but that's not a must. You can be way better than me or barely be able to draw circles and we can still be friends, lol. Of course we can talk about other stuff too, so I'll put some more stuff about myself below.

Stuff I like: animation & cartoons, furries and monsters, webcomics and comics in general, lgbtq+, fantasy and sci-fi, character designs, text based roleplaying and a little bit of lite gaming including tabletops

If you are interested in this, note me with your contact deets (don't just put em on the board becuase it may not be safe).
    Last edited by battybegins; 05-27-2016 at 06:53 PM.
    "People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin but I lost the ring".

Weasyl
    Antumbra

Weasyl
    battybegins
    "People tell me it's a sin to know and feel too much within. I still believe she was my twin but I lost the ring".