Weasyl
    Jeraxan

Another migrant looking for a new home

So yeah, we all know why we're here, a certain site dumped all of our personal info and emails because they were too lazy to update their security. They've let their site crash time after time, but a security breach like that is just too much to ever go back to. Still, if we all stick around and create a community here, who knows? We might not even have to go back at all. So let's get posting!

First, a little about myself. My fursona is a lizard (particularly, he's a skink) and scalies like lizards and dragons have always had my interest, but I'm above snuggling some fluff every now and then~

I love me some sci-fi, fantasy too, but something about exploring the stars is something I can just dump hours into. So I play a bit of Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen, though SC really only has the pew-pew up right now instead of exploring much. But hey, it does have some good dogfighting (depending on the patch)

As for fetishes, well you'll have to ask~
    Last edited by Jeraxan; 05-24-2016 at 11:34 PM.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Hello and welcome! I'm assuming if you love space exploration, you are as stoked for No Man's Sky as I am?

Weasyl
    Jeraxan
    No Man's Sky looks alright, but I'm not sure I can juggle all 3 at once. That, and it seems to be mostly a solo experience.