Thread: Hihi~!

Hihi~!

I'm just a college graduate in Bio with a minor in Art and a concentration in Biotechnology. Currently a volunteer at the local hospital for the under-served and a freelance artist in my free time when I'm not helping my elderly parents or dying over my self-studying as I wait for post-graduate stuff.

I like drawing a lot...but despite my degree, I can't earn enough to make it past minimum wage per hour, LOL. *stares at my student loan interest building up*

I've sold at cons before, but have never been as successful as I'd want to be. I'd love to give back to the community or something nice, but, I despise myself for not being as financially-stable enough as I wallow in my student debt and have to wait to get accepted for more schooling ^^;

I hope that with a lot of hard work, one of these good things will happen soon...

Weasyl
    Jeraxan
    The medical field is a very tough one to get into, but at the same time, a booming field since specialization among the workforce is getting more and more rare as students get pushed into general education degrees that have no use in the real world. Good luck with your studies!

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    I hear you on the student loans, I'm about $70k deep myself. Keep working hard though and you can get through them! Also, welcome!