Weasyl
    RinkuTheRuffian

Punk rocker retriever from a trashy town

Yo, I'm Rinku. I'm a Canadian furry punk rocker from a backwater town in British Columbia. I recently migrated from FAF in search of a smaller, but growing community mostly just so I can proudly say I was part of the community when it was growing... and my experience in FAF was a little more than sub-par, but hey, I met a few great people!
    My fursona is an anthropomorphic golden retriever that shares my likenesses, attitude and style from everything to my my orientation, to my choice in friends, to the band I'm in; save a few name changes so the general public doesn't find out I'm a furry.
    Interests range from paragraph-based RP, various kinds of music, (I may be a punk rocker, but I also loooove some Lapfox aliases, a few internet-spawned genres like ocean grunge and vaporwave and some alt rock and indie.) graffiti art and video games.
    I think that's more than 140 characters, so this'll be the end of my intro; see you guys in the forums!

Weasyl
    Jeraxan
    Punk rock and graffiti art, eh? You wouldn't happen to have played Jet Set Radio, would you?

Weasyl
    RinkuTheRuffian
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeraxan View Post
    Punk rock and graffiti art, eh? You wouldn't happen to have played Jet Set Radio, would you?
    Nah, didn't have a Dreamcast. X3
    I just do what keeps me at least somewhat active. Though, with the sudden incline in police activity, it really is starting to look like Jet Set Radio around here.

Weasyl
    Jeraxan
    Aw, I'm guessing you didn't get to play JSR Future on the xbox either, did you? Well, at least the original JSR is on steam now, if you ever feel like giving it a shot. I loved the style those games had.

Weasyl
    RinkuTheRuffian
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeraxan View Post
    Aw, I'm guessing you didn't get to play JSR Future on the xbox either, did you? Well, at least the original JSR is on steam now, if you ever feel like giving it a shot. I loved the style those games had.
    I'll keep that in mind.
    Yeah, seems a lot like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, and I love those games.

Weasyl
    Jeraxan
    I was rather fond of those games too, but I've only played the first two and underground. I still need to try the Skate series as well.