I'm Leaving Behind FurAffinity to Come Here So Let Me Introduce Myself

UPDATE: My gallery is beginning to populate, starting with my older content. Though perhaps for many of you, everything old is new again. So if any of you are into female muscle, then I'm sure you'll like much of what I post.

As my username indicates, I go by Rinji Pantera. The name also belongs to my main OC. I am an author who enjoys doing stories. Most of my content is adult-oriented. My main fetishes are female muscle, women smoking with a holder, robotic type characters exhibiting physical superiority over organic characters, super strength in general, and aliens. I also enjoy action, adventure, and anime among other things. My main storyline isn't just sex, mind you.

I have an ongoing timeline, with a nice build up of story arcs. I know that a lot of people can't be bothered with taking the time to read literary works, but I'm fine with even just a small following. I encourage using cameos of other peoples' characters in my story, with their permission of course.

Now that my introduction is out of the way, let me get to WHY I'm coming here. First off, I've actually had an account here almost since the very begining of Weasyl on the internet back. Though admittedly, I haven't had done much with it since. I got a custom banner, avatar, and most of everything needed to get things going here. But yet, I kept focusing on FA, because that's where most everyone was.

But in light of the recent security breach there, one of many I might add, and now the subsequent read-only mode which has now prevented me from even logging back into my FA account, that became the last straw.

Honestly, I have barely any active readers of my stuff, so it doesn't really bother me anymore that so few people have any interest in my stories. Nevertheless, it would be pointless for me to do all this story work and not have a platform to share it on. So even if a small handful of people decide to friend me and take time to read my stories, I'd be happy with that. I'm not here to become popular or anything. I'm simply here to establish a new presence in a place that is a lot more stable, civilized, free of the drama that plagues FurAffinity, and above all a place that actually looks and feels refined and modern.

Hope to meet some of you!

Here's my account: https://www.weasyl.com/~rinjipantera

I know it looks idle, especially considering I said I'd do this over a year ago, but that's soon going to change for real now.
    Last edited by RinjiPantera; 05-23-2016 at 03:31 AM.

Weasyl
    RinkuTheRuffian
    Yes, I remember you. You had to tell EVERYONE you were leaving, not that you didn't make a good choice; this place's potential is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by RinkuTheRuffian View Post
    Yes, I remember you. You had to tell EVERYONE you were leaving, not that you didn't make a good choice; this place's potential is crazy.
    No, I had to tell everyone that I couldn't log back in to FA after logging out. My mention of moving here was beside the point. But no, you had to snap at me instead of be civil like everyone else. Way to make an impression there!

Weasyl
    RinkuTheRuffian
    Quote Originally Posted by RinjiPantera View Post
    No, I had to tell everyone that I couldn't log back in to FA after logging out. My mention of moving here was beside the point. But no, you had to snap at me instead of be civil like everyone else. Way to make an impression there!
    If you looked at other threads, you'd notice the one about the password resets. You wrote in the title "This is the last straw!", making that the center of attention compared to the password reset thread which purely stated its issue without beating around the bush. I do apologize for bringing up outside matters, though; that was out of line. So, cut it here and if you want to debate it, (I know I did) bring it up on FAF, not here. My apologies once again.

Same, but I'm leaving for other reasons. I can't trust them to keep my account and content safe. They got beat so freaking badly, their servers got screwed like it got hit by speeding train. Deer in headlights is a good comparison. Anyway, enough about FA.
    Cameos of other people's OCs? So it's like people let you use them in your stories for whatever? I think I've heard of that. Very interesting.
    What are your tastes/favorite genres and things you like to make stories about?

Quote Originally Posted by RinkuTheRuffian View Post
    If you looked at other threads, you'd notice the one about the password resets. You wrote in the title "This is the last straw!", making that the center of attention compared to the password reset thread which purely stated its issue without beating around the bush. I do apologize for bringing up outside matters, though; that was out of line. So, cut it here and if you want to debate it, (I know I did) bring it up on FAF, not here. My apologies once again.
    I was upset and was venting. But guess nobody wants to hear it, so shame on me for saying anything. I don't need a password reset though, because I KNOW my password. I changed it when the powers that be suggested it before they started demanding it. The fact that FA is in read-only mode literally prevents...ya know what? This is an outside matter in this thread. Apology accepted, and thank you.

Let's not get off on an antagonistic foot here, ok? Deuces.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by InsertUsername View Post
    Same, but I'm leaving for other reasons. I can't trust them to keep my account and content safe. They got beat so freaking badly, their servers got screwed like it got hit by speeding train. Deer in headlights is a good comparison. Anyway, enough about FA.
    Cameos of other people's OCs? So it's like people let you use them in your stories for whatever? I think I've heard of that. Very interesting.
    What are your tastes/favorite genres and things you like to make stories about?
    Well, think of it as a master timeline featuring my main characters. I try to encourage others who might like to have their characters play a part, small or otherwise in that grand story. Their roles may or may not be different from their intended purpose, but any and all things would be run by them before their character is used in any certain way. I've seen it many times over, how most people are naturally inclinated towards putting their characters on the highest pedestal. One of the things I try to avoid is making any of my characters seem unbeatable or all-powerful. I actually aim for an occasional "loss" now and then, which helps build character.

I pretty much mentioned what my tastes are in my original post. ^^;

Weasyl
    LadyKiriness
    Hi and nice to meet you, fellow newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyKiriness View Post
    Hi and nice to meet you, fellow newbie!
    Nice to meet you too!