Weasyl
    Taffy8

Looking for Co-author for my story.

Looking for Co-author for my story. PM me if you want to be part of it.

You may want to consider adding in some detail like that. It might improve response.[/QUOTE]

Here the relationships I want in this story:

1. Bookworm Girl who had follows the crowd and have a huge crush on the most popular guy. who ends up with the Outcast.
    2. Fashion Girl who was the only best friend of the bookworm girl but they become Rivals for the love of the Popular guy. Who ends up with big bone guy.
    4. Emotional Girl that the Popular guy pick for sports get jealous looks from the first two girls. Who ends up with an emotionless guy.
    5. Perverted Shy Girl who hates the Popular due to some past issues. Who has a crush on the outcast. Who she stalks all the time & steal his stuff as well. Who ends up with the Popular Guy.

Here's adult relationships:

1. A spoiled brat Mother. Who bad mouthing son and a caring daughter but she favors her son over her daughter. She claims everything someone else makes as her own creation.
    2. Sister of the first mother. Who is also make the rift more trouble. Who would team up against her other sister.
    3. Sister of who were spoiled rotten brat because she's the youngest.
    4. A mother of two sons. Who are caring but get yelled out for everyone little thing that's not her fault by her the first three sisters.

I'm looking for names of different relationships. So I could basic them for nations. Kinda like how Naruto has Elemental Nations or Last Airbender has them as well.

I think my world would be either on love or hate. similar to Star Wars.
    Last edited by Taffy8; 04-12-2016 at 01:31 PM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Levi
    What story? The one you started to post in this sub-forum? Another one? If it's another one, what's it about? What kind of co-author help do you want?

You may want to consider adding in some detail like that. It might improve response.
    Personal Blog | WagzTail Podcast
    Much thanks to Kalika for the avatar

Weasyl
    Taffy8
    [QUOTE=Levi;98303]What story? The one you started to post in this sub-forum? Another one? If it's another one, what's it about? What kind of co-author help do you want?

Sorry I was in hurry that day.