Weasyl
    Taffy8

I'm thinking of my own Website.

I'm thinking of my own Website. Any suggestions?

Be kinda like DA. I mostly are free during the Week days. I'm only business on the Weekends.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    Have you ever made a site before? Are you familiar with HTML and CSS and one or more backend languages?
    If not, I'd recommend starting small - maybe make a few pages, link them up, see how you like it. Making websites is a lot of work.

Weasyl
    N/A
    If you know how to go for it.

If not WordPress yet not the best but free can allow you to make and deside what website you want. Of caurse it is nothing like Deveant Art though if you have got a few people you know you can make a email adress. (gmail is easier)

Have it as a septate email and then you can create a WordPress Choose your password and give the passwords to those at you know.
    If there is any trolling business change the password and do not let the person trolling on again.

Or just run the webside and ask people you know to email you what pictures they want so you can put them up I guess?...

Weasyl
    Taffy8
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxid View Post
    Have you ever made a site before? Are you familiar with HTML and CSS and one or more backend languages?
    If not, I'd recommend starting small - maybe make a few pages, link them up, see how you like it. Making websites is a lot of work.
    I haven't yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Angellothefox View Post
    If you know how to go for it.

If not WordPress yet not the best but free can allow you to make and deside what website you want. Of caurse it is nothing like Deveant Art though if you have got a few people you know you can make a email adress. (gmail is easier)

Have it as a septate email and then you can create a WordPress Choose your password and give the passwords to those at you know.
    If there is any trolling business change the password and do not let the person trolling on again.

Or just run the webside and ask people you know to email you what pictures they want so you can put them up I guess?...

I know three friends that might could do it.