Weasyl
    Holt5

Awesome-Looking Site

I have to say I'm impressed - I've been seeing a lot of stuff being hosted here and at a couple other new media centers: figured it was all just hype but I LIKE it!

Hello, by the way - I'm Holt5 / Neil. I'm a 20-year-old traditional/digital artist from Michigan - I draw a lot of anthropomorphic artwork and some literature. Science-fiction, fantasy, philosophy and theology are all prominent interests of mine, along with movies, music, games... media in general! (For example: Redwall, Inception, Undertale, Battlefield 1942, Game of Thrones, The Raid Redemption, Kung Fu Panda, etc.)I decided to make an account here to start expanding the reach of my artwork, get more views, maybe some comments and suggestions, possibly even some requests: but judging by the state of the site, I think starting some conversations and making some connections looks like a good addition to the list.

Hope to see you around!

Weasyl
    Dreamline
    Welcome to weasyl! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

A good place to start to start here is in the Sketchbook section. There you can make a topic and post your pictures for feedback and stuff! The forums are a bit slow right now, true, but I have a feeling it's picking up again!
    "There are times when all the world's asleep,
    The questions run too deep
    For such a simple man.
    Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
    I know it sounds absurd
    But please tell me who I am."

Supertramp - The Logical Song

Weasyl
    Holt5
    Thanks for the welcome and for the tip! I will get right to that: and probably get sidetracked along the way. >.>

Not too worried about the slower pace myself - it looks a little sluggish but not dead like some of the other forums I've gone through.