List of ignored users cuts off

I couldn't find another thread about this so I'm just going to go ahead and post it. I went to go check my ignore list to see if there were any I could remove by now and I see it cuts off after 20 lines? I'll admit sometimes I use the feature just so I don't have to see a certain user's submissions since I don't believe tagblock works for usernames unless it's actually a tag, but this is how I know it isn't the full list because I remember names I've done it with but they aren't there. If I come across their page again they will still show as ignored though.

[I have a screenshot if needed but I'm not sure about showing because of usernames]
    Firefox 44.0.2
    Windows 7
    https://www.weasyl.com/manage/ignore
    Weasyl || dA
    ▲❖ | Comm Queue & Info | ❖▲

Be excellent to each other.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Weasyl
    Noxid
    yeah, you're right.
    This is probably um, some kind of oversight. I'll see that it gets looked after but I can't promise it'll be right away.
    If it's important to you, I can ask someone if they'll send you your full list.

(aside: waiting on username blacklisting myself tbh so I get where you're coming from with that)

Ohh don't worry, just having a note of it being there is fine haha I just had no idea if anybody knew about it already or not. Thank you very much!

(We can dream until it comes truue! I feel bad using the ignore feature just for that sometimes...but hey it works soo.)
    Weasyl || dA
    ▲❖ | Comm Queue & Info | ❖▲

Be excellent to each other.