Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Weasyl
    Ezydenias
    new projects new Stuff new semester.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    i got my first "pet" IDK what the big deal about them is, so far nothing has really changed except she calls me "master" now
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

I attended my first VancouFUR convention in Vancouver,BC a couple weeks ago and it was so much fun and made many friends! Getting more involved in my local furry community since the con too.
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    Dvir
    My Father passed away suddenly last week, his unexpected loss has been difficult to bear, but having fulfilled most of my duty's to him I try to keep in mind that as long as my memory's of him are alive, he will be as well.

do yourself a favor, if your parents still live, contact them as often as you can, you never know if the next time you speak to them may be your last.

I'm terribly sorry Dvir. My condolences to you and your family.
    Icon by Sixel

Weasyl
    Dvir
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokusho View Post
    I'm terribly sorry Dvir. My condolences to you and your family.
    Thanks!

Weasyl
    Dvir
    Oddly His Funeral made things considerably easier to bear, I cannot explain how or why, it just did.

his death came as a tremendous shock, particularly the cause (Heart Attack) after he had recently received a clean bill of health for his heart.

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    i re-stumbled onto an old game i used to play when i was younger, "Dragon Fable". its quite good and IDK why i stoped playing it, anyway thankfully i was able to remember my old password and such, so now in my spare time at home im haveing a new run of it. seeing if i can do better now that im older. but i must admit since im older i get the jokes now... they shure do break the 4th wall alot....
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    My condolences to Dvir and the family, I'm just sorry I can't say more since I don't know what to say.

I haven't posted here for a while, so here's a few updates for those that want to know.Nothing jaw-dropping has happened, but I can't say my life has been completely uneventful. Wall of text incoming.

There's some drama with an ex going on; it doesn't involve me directly, but I'm friends with him and I consider the girl he's dating to be an acquaintance (and multiple people, including a friend from elementary school, have told me she's a cheating cunt and someone who likes to steal boyfriends and drop them after a week or two). I'm trying not to get involved because it's not my job to fix people's relationships, and the girl he was dating before is absolutely annoying to the highest degree and an attention whore. At lunch today, his now ex-girlfriend showed me texts she sent him and she was telling him that she wanted to drown herself in the ocean. (Before anyone gets worried, this isn't the first time she's done this kind of shit; I have chat logs from 2014 of multiple times she's tried fishing for pity from the group in chatrooms. I don't have any newer chat logs because I cut her ass off from all social media I had her on. I avoid talking to her in-person when possible, but it's a small world and an even smaller school and we're gonna run into each other whether I like it or not.) For now, I'm figuratively eating popcorn and watching what happens.

Another friend of mine discovered that his girlfriend is, if I remember correctly, a cheater and another person that likes trying to hook up with boys that are already taken. I don't talk to her much at all, but I tolerate her being around me since her ex seems to at least tolerate her.

TL;DR: A friend finally succumbed to the high-school dating drama and it seems like something that came right out of a soap-opera script.

Art-related, I've been sewing a lot but I haven't been drawing a lot. It never fails, I constantly lose the motivation and I can never seem to keep it when I get it again.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    N/A
    Went to a rock band karaoke night downtown. It was fantastic. Met a super cute, super dorky guy there and for some reason thought i was appealing enough to hook up with that night. Hope to see him again. Never thought i would meet someone who puns more than i do.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.