Page 63 of 517 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast
Results 621 to 630 of 5170
  1. #621
    Toshabi Pronouns Only Toshabi's Avatar

    Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Gender
    Croc
    Posts
    962
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    I loved being the fattest guy in the group because I was stronger than my friends. Made them try harder :3c
    Bread can't get fat, only fluffy.

  2. #622
    Regular Fawna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Fawna
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    64
    Do any of you guys play card games? Like... Yugioh, Vanguard, maybe Pokemon?

  3. #623
    Retired Staff piņardilla's Avatar

    Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Gender
    Claims to be a porpoise.
    Posts
    1,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    Do any of you guys play card games? Like... Yugioh, Vanguard, maybe Pokemon?
    I played M:tG for years, wasn't pro by any means but got pretty good at it. I still have some of my decks and I'll still play if I find other people to play against, but it's hard competing with the power climb since I quit buying new cards.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

  4. #624
    Senior Vae's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the sky
    Gender
    Ludwig Von Koopa
    Posts
    1,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    Do any of you guys play card games? Like... Yugioh, Vanguard, maybe Pokemon?
    I play a pretty mean game of Solitaire.



    I used to play Pokemon WAY back in the day.
    Resident Koopa Trash

  5. #625
    Regular Fawna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Fawna
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    I played M:tG for years, wasn't pro by any means but got pretty good at it. I still have some of my decks and I'll still play if I find other people to play against, but it's hard competing with the power climb since I quit buying new cards.
    Guhh, how could I forget to mention Magic... what a fool I've been. That counts, too!

    I've recently started buying decks for all the popular card games, and I'm finding it really fun to sort through them, putting them all in protector sleeves, admiring the art, having the occasional battle... it feels good. I never did this stuff as a kid. Why did I wait until I was 20?!

  6. #626
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    Do any of you guys play card games? Like... Yugioh, Vanguard, maybe Pokemon?
    I collected pokemon cards when I was younger. I have a huge binder full of them <: They're pretty. I never actually battled with them, though.

  7. #627
    Regular Fawna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Fawna
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I collected pokemon cards when I was younger. I have a huge binder full of them <: They're pretty. I never actually battled with them, though.
    The art would have to be my favourite part, I must admit. ^_^
    Pokemon battles are actually rather boring when you compare them to every other card game out there.

  8. #628
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    The art would have to be my favourite part, I must admit. ^_^
    Pokemon battles are actually rather boring when you compare them to every other card game out there.
    The art is great! <: Especially when they had varying styles. Those were fun. And I was that nerd who knew all 493 pokemon so I would try to collect all the cards and put them in order in a big binder. I got pretty close, I think :u My favorite card was always Ancient Mew <: I got 2 of them somehow.
    I can believe that. I was just never a battling person, though.

  9. #629
    Regular Fawna's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Fawna
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    64
    I had a binder with the original printed series of the 151 cards... and gave it away to my cousin when I turned 12 because "haha pokemon is gay". What an idiot I was. I'm so ashamed every time I think about it.

  10. #630
    Senior BlissfulOblivion's Avatar
    Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Droughtland, USA
    Gender
    Ufufufufu...
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    I had a binder with the original printed series of the 151 cards... and gave it away to my cousin when I turned 12 because "haha pokemon is gay". What an idiot I was. I'm so ashamed every time I think about it.
    No! :C I'm so sorry! It's okay, we all do stupid stuff when we're young.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •