Page 62 of 517 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by Percy View Post
    I have a gym within walking distance from my college dorm... and it's free to use. I'm really happy about it.
    I suppose gyms are good for people who want to work out with others, or to get motivated.
    You're really lucky to get to workout for free at such a place. I'm so shy though. I don't think I could go to a place without a friend to talk to or something.

Also, hello everyone.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterflygoddess View Post
    You're really lucky to get to workout for free at such a place. I'm so shy though. I don't think I could go to a place without a friend to talk to or something.
    I'm the same way. I'm terrified of leaving my house without someone I know :c

Weasyl
    Butterflygoddess
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I'm the same way. I'm terrified of leaving my house without someone I know :c
    It just feels more fun that way. Not that I don't go grocery shopping by myself or shopping every now and again alone. It's just really a lot more interesting with another person around.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    It just feels more fun that way. Not that I don't go grocery shopping by myself or shopping every now and again alone. It's just really a lot more interesting with another person around.
    Ahh. I'm just too shy and scared of being out alone. I'm getting better about that, though.

Weasyl
    Fawna
    "Can you draw me two of mycharacters making out for free?"

I don't know why, but that makes me sigh so hard. Every part of it. What's made you sigh so hard you nearly passed out from lack of oxygen today?

Weasyl
    Percy
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawna View Post
    "Can you draw me two of mycharacters making out for free?"

I don't know why, but that makes me sigh so hard. Every part of it. What's made you sigh so hard you nearly passed out from lack of oxygen today?
    The levels of pathetic are strong in this one. Like, geez. >.>
    Sounds like someone's lonely and desperate in my opinion. May be wrong of course, but that's just blatant begging.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by fawna View Post
    "can you draw me two of mycharacters making out for free?"

i don't know why, but that makes me sigh so hard. Every part of it. What's made you sigh so hard you nearly passed out from lack of oxygen today?

i told you to keep my request of drawing discord making out with discord for free a secret! Now everyone will think imma obsessed pervert. >:^[

Weasyl
    N/A
    Not to mention it motivates you to do better. If everyone's exercising together, it gives you a reason to try harder. No one wants to be guy who quit first.

Weasyl
    Bliss.in.Oblivion
    Quote Originally Posted by Loafy View Post
    Not to mention it motivates you to do better. If everyone's exercising together, it gives you a reason to try harder. No one wants to be guy who quit first.
    I do :V
    Actually I find group exercise better for only one reason: I might not be the fattest person there. Other than that I actually prefer to exercise alone :I

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissfulOblivion View Post
    I do :V
    Actually I find group exercise better for only one reason: I might not be the fattest person there. Other than that I actually prefer to exercise alone :I
    I loved being the fattest guy in the group because I was stronger than my friends. Made them try harder :3c