Page 54 of 517 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Weasyl
    saouchi
    yup, i mean i almost wish the story was just unresolved just so that game could not exist anymore. the dlc was annoying enough and the ending was stupid, etc etc etc
    -Sao

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    The way I see it, Commander Shepherd fucked up the Collectors and so the Reapers were like "Damn nigga fuck that" and fucked off forever.

Weasyl
    Dj Shadowpaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Bones View Post
    The way I see it, Commander Shepherd fucked up the Collectors and so the Reapers were like "Damn nigga fuck that" and fucked off forever.
    I couldn't have said it any better my friend.
    Shepard: NOW YOU FUCKED UP COLLECTORS
    lol X3
    ~Holy Snapple~
    5 REASONS TO PUNCH A DOLPHIN IN THE FACE.http://theoatmeal.com/comics/dolphin_punch

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Man, Weazyl staff sure doesn't know how to run a forum

Man, Weazyl staff sure doesn't know how to run a forum
    What did they do this time?

Weasyl
    Shark Bones
    Lol just look around

Lol just look around
    Yeah, there's a lack of activity, but there's also a lack of the draconian/selective policing of the forum there was initially. Maybe they've learned from their mistakes.

Eh, honestly, I don't think "lack of activity" is a fault of the forum mods/owners. More like the fault of the folks they mod!

Quote Originally Posted by coyttl View Post
    Eh, honestly, I don't think "lack of activity" is a fault of the forum mods/owners. More like the fault of the folks they mod!
    I don't think that's really fair to say considering you joined quite a while after some of the shit that caused people to lose interest in those early months, including me. I want to give it a chance in spite of that because it's still a very young site with time to learn from its past mistakes and change course to lure people back, and because something has to be an alternative to FA because that site is horrible on levels I can't even begin to get into here. But if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't be denying that they kinda shot themselves in the foot when they had that early momentum in their favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    I don't think that's really fair to say considering you joined quite a while after some of the shit that caused people to lose interest in those early months, including me. I want to give it a chance in spite of that because it's still a very young site with time to learn from its past mistakes and change course to lure people back, and because something has to be an alternative to FA because that site is horrible on levels I can't even begin to get into here. But if you knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't be denying that they kinda shot themselves in the foot when they had that early momentum in their favor.
    Okay, I honestly won't argue with this, because yeah, I'm new here.

However, I will say this, in my defense -
    Lucy Bones posted that comment very recently, and in response to your query, said to 'look around', indicating the problem is still here.

Many folks have signed up since *I* have, and yes, the forums are *still* quiet. Since all those folks also don't know about what happened earlier, those actions in the past couldn't be why they're all being quiet too, yes?