Page 509 of 517 FirstFirst ... 9409459499507508509510511 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    Nope. Sadly it was major cloudy here last night.. but thankfully there are some people who don't mind staying out for hours snapping shots for unlucky saps like myself! These look gorgeous.

Wham
    Bam
    These are great pictures! It was a little cloudy here, too, so the red wasn't as pronounced, but I still got to see a more dusty version of it. Since it was also a supermoon, it sort of looked like a giant red marble just hanging out in the sky.

I think the next supermoon eclipse is in 2033? Maybe it won't be cloudy then. =D

Weasyl
    N/A
    How many weeks later and It's still getting smacked in my face that I was too busy playing video games and not knowing it was happening to look out my window

In other news, in a few days, Back to the Future 2 will have been set in the past

Just scrolled back a bit and saw mention of Red and Milo's memorial thread. Dude, I would literally be willing to have a contest over who is more pissed about that thread being lost because I think I just might be a contender. Literally the only thing I saw left of worth in that forum towards the end. By the way if anyone had any doubts about all those ban-evaders, the staff never had any intention of letting any of those people stay onboard. And if you don't believe me, believe Mentova, because that's who spilled the beans to me. I hear the forums that sprung up to replace FAF are about just as bad too.

Weasyl
    N/A
    The new forum is quite welcoming, actually. For someone who was never apart of FAF, I've taken quite a liking to them. Active, seems to have a good set of rules (apparently different than FAF's) and are open to the non-furry community too. There's a few blips of glitches, but that's to be expected from anything new.

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    The new forum is quite welcoming, actually. For someone who was never apart of FAF, I've taken quite a liking to them. Active, seems to have a good set of rules (apparently different than FAF's) and are open to the non-furry community too. There's a few blips of glitches, but that's to be expected from anything new.
    Where are the new forums there? I only would lurk from time to time on the old one but this place here is a bit of a ghost town lately.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Yeah, I think the new forums took a few active members from here. I'm personally over there more now, although I still see this as our cozy home!

https://phoenix.corvidae.org/

Weasyl
    Hewge
    I knew you would converge, Moogle :v

Weasyl
    Eagle GodHeart
    Yeah, I think the new forums took a few active members from here. I'm personally over there more now, although I still see this as our cozy home!

https://phoenix.corvidae.org/
    odd, for some reason the school's computer cant find it... but then again it can barely find weasyl....... but yeah once i get a chance on my own PC ill have to check it out.... but yeah i must say that no matter what they do to it, it will never replace this little place *hugs yall* even though its small its become like anouther home to me...
    it takes a real man to call sin out by its real name
    -anonomus

אב, סלח להם; כי הם לא יודעים מה הם עושים
    -ישועה

profile pic by uncle-noob on teen furs.

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Hm, I might just check out those forums. I'm not as active on Steam chats since my other laptop died, so it'd be nice to have another place to chat (though I still find myself checking in on Weasyl daily). I've been lurking on Furrific, but it's still new, so not a lot in the forum department yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle GodHeart View Post
    odd, for some reason the school's computer cant find it... but then again it can barely find weasyl....... but yeah once i get a chance on my own PC ill have to check it out.... but yeah i must say that no matter what they do to it, it will never replace this little place *hugs yall* even though its small its become like anouther home to me...
    I had to use several devices before I could get to it either. I think it has something to do with mobile and all the fucking compatibility issues that creates. Yet Weasyl works fine on everything I use, go figure. As for the forums itself, it's really not a lot different from FAF, just smaller, more inbred and more myopic. I don't have very high hopes for it, and it's not even the atmosphere as much as the fact that it's essentially an orphaned community. It's a forum existing purely for its own sake. Those never, ever last long, unless there's something really special there, and that was true even before Skype and Facebook and everything made the longevity of forums as a medium questionable. Mainly I see promise in Weasyl because no one's irreparably fucked it up, shaken its userbase to the core and caused a massive diaspora of users. Build it, and they might come but if you ruin that, it's pretty much curtains unless you completely reinvent yourself and they won't and probably couldn't. Eventually what will happen is something, anything, and that will cause another exodus, a bunch of those guys will start a forum but then you're left with just more fringe groups that die off. I've seen this happen so many times, it's like clockwork.