Page 497 of 517 FirstFirst ... 397447487495496497498499507 ... LastLast
Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Vae
    Pachi's under absolutely no obligation to forgive you, and to admit to stalking him until he does is entirely manipulative.
    You crave the validation for yourself, to feel better about the situation. There's nothing righteous about that. It's purely selfish in motivation, regardless of your action or how you try to paint it, publicly or mentally.

You should not contact people after they've blocked you.
    That's fucking harassment.

You've come to this forum to throw his personal stuff out into the open, which serves to reinforce that you haven't learned anything about why doing things this way is wrong.

I wish you the best in reevaluating your goddamned self, and Pachi the best in being rid of dealing with you against his wishes.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I spy a Harassment/Callout post.

Pending mod response. Average wait time: 12 hours, 52 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf-Bone View Post
    Sorry I don't follow in the slightest.
    You now understand how I felt when I read your response to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    You now understand how I felt when I read your response to me.
    What response? Exactly. No response.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    What response? Exactly. No response.
    Mutuality has been achieved. System switched to normal mode.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    It's understandable to be upset, but the true reconciliation must come from oneself. Allow me to impart a piece of advice to you, as well as others in general. Pity, for yourself or for others, is a poisonous happy pill that you'll get addicted to. You don't need pity. Not for you, for anyone else, or from anyone else.

It's a waste of time and it stunts your personal growth. Don't fall for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Mutuality has been achieved. System switched to normal mode.
    So does one of us win a prize or something? This was a fucking dumb game, whatever it's called.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    So does one of us win a prize or something? This was a fucking dumb game, whatever it's called.

It was general discussion.

Anyways, I finally got to head on out to the beach for the summer. Nothing like waiting till the last weekend in August to do it, but I'm finally here. What's more sad is that it's only a 20 minute drive from my apartment, but I never quite found the time during the week/end to come on out here and enjoy it.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    That's because you aren't actually enjoying yourself. No one enjoys "The Beach". It is a horrid entity composed of radiation poisoning and jellyfish that attacks you and everything you own with sand. May you survive your encounter.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Oh man, I wanted to go to the beach with some friends this summer, but never did. D: There's a trail through some wetlands that I wanted to show them. It's a nice nature trail, I tend to see lots of birds. (And now I realized I missed tern breeding season again this year. I was there when they were first arriving, but I wanted to see the babies. :c)

Doesn't help that last time I went, my car overheated, and we had a heck of a time trying to get back to my house... They did say they were still up for another trip, but they live rather far away, unfortunately (at least an hour or so, I think).But school's just started, so I guess I could hang out with them between classes.

It's nice that you got to go though, even if it is a little late, heh. Hope the weather's nice!

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Am I the only one thinking you can't get quite the same kind of camaraderie that was created by the 2006-2008 Internet? It seems to serve as an example of how quickly things change in regards to Internet communities in general. I'm not saying it was necessarily good, just different.