Page 494 of 517 FirstFirst ... 394444484492493494495496504 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Ugh...my little stalker is back. Fuck this loser. He's going after my friends now to try and squeeze info out of me. Apparently he's trying to track me down on Steam now. Time to go incognito.
    My little stalker: being creepy is magic.

Thank god the guy who stalked me on FA stayed at FA... so far.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard

You know what's messed up? A few posts back when someone mentioned Air Bender getting a sequel, I thought wait, an Uwe Bowl movie is getting a sequel?! Then I remembered wait, the other perpetually shitty movie guy, which I knew was M Night Shayamalan but my mind immediately jumped to Jian Gomeshi because I'm racist and there's at least one kind of rape allegation involved.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    What constitutes an Ex-FAF crowd these days is really something different. Forum crowds in general seem to be different now, but I suppose that is because we are in the era of the Internet where everyone has their own corner to seclude into.

Edit: As a side topic, this forum is stagnant save this thread because most of the people posting here are accustomed to everything being broken down into bite-sized pieces of information, trivial thoughts and knowledge rather than genuine discourse. That is why this thread thrives as the sole source, and why the cycle of social media/cracked topics and twitter sized replies is only broken when there is a topic of negative drama. My armchair pulled out of the air thought is that this is the effect of today's Internet.
    Last edited by Rilvor; 08-27-2015 at 04:09 AM.

I think what's different is that this isn't even an ex-FA crowd as much as a post-FA mentality.

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    I still am quite active on FA and FAF, as nothing beats always having the ability to engage in casual discussion. This place needs more activity if I am going to constantly post here.

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    I don't really remember why I started posting here instead of FAF but hey, it is nice here. I do wish it was a bit more active though.

In other news, we're FINALLY getting sunny weather here in Glasgow after a really shit summer of rain and cloud. We had to have the fire on in fucking July of all months several times because the temperature was so cold. >>

It's still a wee bit rainy and breezy, but overall it's actually quite nice and warm which is great. c:

Weasyl
    Sidewalk Surfboard
    I'm so desperate to play the mobile game I'm obsessed with that I did some mild messing around with Wireshark just to be able to play it on my laptop. What's wrong with me?

Weasyl
    LazerMaster5
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    I'm so desperate to play the mobile game I'm obsessed with that I did some mild messing around with Wireshark just to be able to play it on my laptop. What's wrong with me?
    You seem to already know the answer to that question.