Page 486 of 517 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Sarukai
    Quote Originally Posted by jeythehusky View Post
    i can't draw (anymore) so i have nothing substantial to provide. but look!

abc7.com/politics/surprise-independent-candidate-deez-nuts-makes-gop-poll/947347/
    That guy bought Turnberry golf course, it's actually near where I go during summer (Maidens). Nice place. I actually used to get the golf balls from the driving range when the tractor missed them back many a year ago.

Weasyl
    Joybit
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    I feel like one of the only ex-FA people who doesn't care to go watch FAF burn. :v
    Feel like it's been a long time coming with all that stuff going on, anyway. Ah well.

I'm mostly trying to focus on my own art and TRYING TO FINISH SOMETHING FOR ONCE. D:<
    You didn't miss much, really XD
    Rinpoe the Ringtail Fox and Joybit the Rock Dove
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarukai View Post
    I know how you feel. At this point, I feel I probably should think about doing the same. Its been a year since I posted something, let alone drew a proper thing. Well, that and the fact I finished college has given me a reason to get back in the saddle. I missed my tablet.
    Wow, a year is quite a while. I think the last thing I posted was on the Fourth of July, so not quite as long. ^^; Still though, I want to add stuff to my gallery that isn't just anthro/furry art.
    Funny thing is, the fact that I'm on a very long break actually doesn't seem to be helping me. I think I used to get more excited about doing art when I didn't have as much time for it. I still like doing it, but it seems I spend more time just agonizing over one piece now. >>;

Quote Originally Posted by SidewalkSurfboard View Post
    I feel like a dick for making another account on here for something as silly as a username misspelling, but my OCD would have bothered me for the rest of eternity if I hadn't had done something about it.
    Hmm, I'm pretty sure you could have asked for a username change. ^^; Ah well, what's done is done. Also I'm not sure what the requirements/process for a username change are, anyway.

Weasyl
    Sarukai
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    Wow, a year is quite a while. I think the last thing I posted was on the Fourth of July, so not quite as long. ^^; Still though, I want to add stuff to my gallery that isn't just anthro/furry art.
    Funny thing is, the fact that I'm on a very long break actually doesn't seem to be helping me. I think I used to get more excited about doing art when I didn't have as much time for it. I still like doing it, but it seems I spend more time just agonizing over one piece now. >>;
    College is a major timesink as we know, its just when you get home you just end up too tired and go straight to video games because you are just spent. I will tell you something, getting back into it after so long is pretty damned painful to get used to. But I'm getting there and plan on making a submission in a couple of days.

Truthfully speaking, its probably not gonna be my best but that's okay. It does give me an opportunity to not get into bad habits I had when drawing before.
    Last edited by Sarukai; 08-19-2015 at 07:03 PM.

Weasyl
    Joybit
    I just saw that, it has to be the most entertaining thing I've seen all week XD
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Weasyl
    Sarukai
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tion-more.html

Lmao

(fuck your opinion on DailyMail, it was the first article)
    This story just keeps on giving

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tion-more.html

Lmao

(fuck your opinion on DailyMail, it was the first article)
    Color me unsurprised that someone who molested his family was also found paying to try to cheat on his wife.

Although I didn't know who dude was, until I read further in.
    I always hated shows like the 19 and counting shit.
    Just seemed like attention-mongering from people that should have been ostracized for not using effective birth control methods. So I never watched them.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Joybit
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Color me unsurprised that someone who molested his family was also found paying to try to cheat on his wife.

Just seemed like attention-mongering from people that should have been ostracized for not using effective birth control methods. So I never watched them.
    Not to mention their sweeping statements against anyone LGBT (basically calling them pedophiles and perverts.) Could not be more hypocritical XD
    Live in this profile
    --> 01B6D8CF <--

Weasyl
    Ruggy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post

But birth control just robs Jesus of his spiritual warriors. Who else will take up the Holy Sword against the devil's, uh, Sin Grenades if you don't have twenty good, Christian babies?

(No but yeah the whole Quiverfull thing is creepy as shit.)
    Formerly gorgonops. I do art-type stuff.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarukai View Post
    College is a major timesink as we know, its just when you get home you just end up too tired and go straight to video games because you are just spent. I will tell you something, getting back into it after so long is pretty damned painful to get used to. But I'm getting there and plan on making a submission in a couple of days.

Truthfully speaking, its probably not gonna be my best but that's okay. It does give me an opportunity to not get into bad habits I had when drawing before.
    Hmm, I do agree about being tired after getting home. Although lately I'm just always home, and always tired. ;-; It's weird not really having a schedule. I seem to get this way during every summer break though. :b

That's good to hear that you're getting back to doing some art though!