Page 482 of 517 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    Set a theme or make it a habit to always draw something from X time to X time. It eats into the game time which is actually good in one way (since you're making productive use out of that time) and you will get everything else cleared too or at least put them on a schedule away from those time set.
    Hm, setting a time sounds like a good idea! I keep putting off my drawings, and that's a bad habit of mine, so that would probably help me a lot. The theme thing seems cool too. Lately I've actually been trying to do Megaman fanart, so I guess that's sort of a theme...? (Although my problem for a while was that I couldn't focus on one at a time. Now I've got about five different Megaman characters to work on. Whoops. :I)

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    LOL, what the Zeitz?! XD That face is takin up too much space -tries to push under rug-
    Shove that mug under the rug! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post
    I do that occasionally, it might make it easier to try and plan a whole sitting for that piece like Zeitz said. Even if you gotta shove it on your desktop so it's nagging you to finish it everyday, mwaha.
    I do keep my art files open so I won't forget 'em, because once I close the file, it's as if it doesn't exist anymore. ^^; I think it's been a week or so since I worked on this particular piece at all. :c

On the bright side, I've been working on said piece since my last post, and got some more of it finished! (Just the head... But that was actually giving me the most trouble, so woo!) I'm all pumped and happy now! Too bad I have a dentist's appointment tomorrow, I wanna stay up all night and draw. But at least I can sleep more calmly tonight. This lack of progress was actually giving me a bit of stress.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...r-broken-link)

I guess this is one reason to be happy that there are no furcons, or furries, around my area.
    And I never looked forward to the idea of ever having them around my area. I personally have a distaste for furcons and this gives me one more reason to make my position adamant.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    I think I have an ingrown toenail. :C I'm trying to get it out and just pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduard View Post
    https://forums.weasyl.com/vbulletin/...r-broken-link)

I guess this is one reason to be happy that there are no furcons, or furries, around my area.
    And I never looked forward to the idea of ever having them around my area. I personally have a distaste for furcons and this gives me one more reason to make my position adamant.
    Link's broke. :c What don't you like about furcons? I've heard some bad stuff about them, but I've heard good stuff too.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    Link's broke. :c What don't you like about furcons? I've heard some bad stuff about them, but I've heard good stuff too.
    I think that post was about someone from another site going to cons and spreading STDs to unknowing partners... Or something. I was tired when I read it and the post wasn't all that comprehensible to me.

I've heard lots of bad things happening at cons too, but I wouldn't be opposed to going to one with some trusted friends. I wouldn't want to stay in a hotel though, even with friends. I'd prefer to go to a local con that I could drive to and from.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    I think that post was about someone from another site going to cons and spreading STDs to unknowing partners... Or something. I was tired when I read it and the post wasn't all that comprehensible to me.

I've heard lots of bad things happening at cons too, but I wouldn't be opposed to going to one with some trusted friends. I wouldn't want to stay in a hotel though, even with friends. I'd prefer to go to a local con that I could drive to and from.
    That's fucking disgusting, I've heard of someone who did something like that before.

I'm usually alone when I go to a somewhat big con in November; me and my older sister go together and we usually go do our own thing. Going solo at a con isn't that bad as long as your err on the side of caution(don't stay outside at night too long, don't visit hotel rooms of people you just met, etc). I've been going to that con for four years(five after this year) and I've never had any bad experiences regarding creepy people(though that might be because I look like I could put someone through a wall; I'm a thick girl who's nearly six feet tall).

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    I think I have an ingrown toenail. :C I'm trying to get it out and just pain.

First and foremost, none of the presumable "good stuff" phase me. But I might wrong, so if you could share the stuff that you find good and enjoyable in a furcon, I would appreciate it kindly.
    And I simply cannot take such an establishment, especially most its audience, especially the fursuiters, seriously. I honestly cannot imagine bringing myself to speak with someone wearing a fursuit and walk away with as much dignity as I had before doing it.

The whole charade feels... immature, in my opinion.

Then, it's just that furcons bring all sorts of people I would rather not risk associating myself with. (Like the above mentioned pleb who wants to spread HIV purposely)

It is simply an establishment, with a form of audience/clientele that is simply not for my tastes.

I am happy that you have fun at the furcons you go to, and the ones that are around you; but I am honestly happier that there are no furcons around me, and that there never will be. I think they will only attract a bandwagon of nuisance and unpleasant people should they ever reach this place.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Wow! What a piece of shit excuse of a brother. It pisses me off that they can't do anything about it.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    I think the original post was deleted.

From what I gather from some of the comments, AMD sent some cool stuff to a kid, which his brother then took to use for his own PC, correct? If so, that is pretty awful.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    The con I go to is an anime con so the crowds are most likely vastly different, but it does get it's share of furries. I'm fascinated by the costumes themselves; I've tried making costumes a few times and it's inspiring looking at theirs. I really enjoy watching panels and going to the rave. The rave starts pretty late and I enjoy it by staying away from the shady crowd; I love a late-night party but I don't fancy the idea of being so drunk I can't remember my name.

I can see why you don't like furry cons. I've heard a few bad things about them(like someone who asked a fursuiter to act like they're vomiting in a stuffed toy's mouth, and that person you and Umbra mentioned). I'm sure if I look more I'll be able to find more grotesque stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Even an AMD rep was mad and commented.
    Best bet, at the rate the thread is moving, is that someone who recognizes the little bro and knows the brother contacts his parents and forwards the thread to them.
    I hope that his parents find out about it, give his computer to his brother, and they never let him touch a computer again until he buys his own.
    Last edited by GlaringFeline; 08-18-2015 at 06:00 PM. Reason: replying to XoPachi

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/13/smal...ale/index.html

This makes me jealous for not being American :c