Page 477 of 517 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5170
    Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by FishNChips View Post
    I didn't know there was a town named after me
    Pretty sure the one named after you is the one in Garrett County, Maryland, US.

"Accident"

/run

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    I get on to update my manga and have two new followers. This is a record for me. I've had a shit day thus far, so this was a nice pick me up. ^_^
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

I write and draw a manga. It's like a backwards comic. Give it shot, bro.

"You can't just slap "& Knuckles" onto everything." & Knuckles

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Agitoho View Post
    I get on to update my manga and have two new followers. This is a record for me. I've had a shit day thus far, so this was a nice pick me up. ^_^
    Wouldn't it just be called a comic, since you're based out of the US?
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    Wouldn't it just be called a comic, since you're based out of the US?
    It reads from right to left and is done in black and white, like traditional manga, so that's what I call it. However, manga pretty much just means "comic" (or something like " a story told through pictures"), so when I do my tags, I put both "manga" and "comic" since I'm sure some people use the term interchangeably while some people don't.
    No matter what happens, I will have always produced more visible work on my solo project than Ken Penders has on his in the last five years.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4765

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    "Drawing such and such is easy, I don't get why people struggle with it."
    "Drawing in such and such a style is easy, I don't get why people struggle with it."

Maybe because a lot of drawing is actually extremely difficult and it doesn't come as naturally for everyone? Holy shit I hate when people spout this. I had someone who honestly told me drawing MECHS is easy enough that no one should have a problem with it. MECHS. Maybe for someone who's done it for years of their lives, but just starting out regardless of how long you've been drawing in general, it's honestly incredibly difficult for a great number of people.
    Mechs, oh god no. I like mechs but so many parallel lines to keep in perspective.
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Sutekh_the_Steak
    Jesus H. Christ above...

Holy shit, that last explosion was fucking HUGE. I've heard about it being big but I didn't imagine it being anywhere as bad as that. 0-0

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Dat explosion, tho.

So, I have a question. I redrew some of my characters with my markers. Is it protocol to take down the old pics of them, or just leave them there to display your progress? I'm honestly not sure how to approach this small problem.

Also, fu)k mechs. I mean, yeah, if you can draw them, great, but don't tell me how easy it is. Sure it's easy, you've been drawing them forever and a day. That's like me saying "Durr, noob, anthros r easy to draw! git gud, scrub!" "Well, Agi, dear, you've been drawing them for over 15 years." "GIT GUD, SCRUB!"

And even then, they're not all that great. =P

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Quote Originally Posted by Agitoho View Post
    Dat explosion, tho.

So, I have a question. I redrew some of my characters with my markers. Is it protocol to take down the old pics of them, or just leave them there to display your progress? I'm honestly not sure how to approach this small problem.
    I'd leave them there to show your progress. Personally, it inspires me to look through people's old art and then look at their newest; it's like "if they can improve, then I can too".
    -Insert inspirational quote here-

Weasyl
    Agitoho
    Quote Originally Posted by GlaringFeline View Post
    I'd leave them there to show your progress. Personally, it inspires me to look through people's old art and then look at their newest; it's like "if they can improve, then I can too".
    That's sort of what I was thinking. It's part of the reason I haven't redone the first issue of my manga. I read a comment somewhere about how that person enjoyed reading comics from the beginning because he liked watching the art improve over time. I thought that was sort of neat.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    There was this massive list on Tumblr this morning of "pRoBleMATiC aRtiSTs" and it was complete bullshit. COMPLETE bullshit. Sunibee fucking went in and ripped the person a new asshole too.

"VAPORATEM IS A ZIONIST HERES PROOF!!!" I was crying. Fuck outta here. xD
    Tumblr's full of bullshit anyway considering that it's headquarters of the special snowflakes, so this is really no surprise to me.

Can you link me that post? That's about as ridiculous as the post saying (TL;DR version) "You're not better than people for being a minority" and sjws went apeshit over the much-needed reality check.

EDIT: Found the link to the post I was talking about: http://glaringfelinespolitics.tumblr...petualvelocity
    Last edited by GlaringFeline; 08-14-2015 at 07:38 PM.
    -Insert inspirational quote here-