Page 467 of 517 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I don't know, I'm getting quite a bit apathetic to the "Remember the 90s?!?" bit. It's a bit that has been chewed to gristle long ago, leaving only dissatisfied remains.

But the wave is to be expected, given the way that pop-culture ebbs and flows.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    Aww, snap. Moogle has returned unto us :O

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewge View Post
    Aww, snap. Moogle has returned unto us :O
    WHERE IS SHE??!

On an unrelated note, just read the last issue ever of Fables. Makes me kinda sad that it is over after so many years.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    Quote Originally Posted by hewge View Post
    aww, snap. Moogle has returned unto us
    a
    LIES

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach
    That was a clone. THe real moogle was kidnapped by ISIS.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1NSWsWv2v8 That's it. It's over. You don't make a better figure than this. Period. That is it. Nothing else to be said. End of subject. There's nothing else to talk about.
    PLEASE tell me they make an NES one
    that isn't like $200.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post
    That was a clone. THe real moogle was kidnapped by ISIS.
    CLONE! I'll make her do all the unpackin' for me, mwaha

All moved into the new house now, went very smoothly! I think what made it so easy was we started packing and moving stuff over almost 2 months in advance and the last day just had all the big furnature transported by a moving truck. What took the most was just cleaning and tossing out the 40+yrs of junk that accoumulated since my mom lived there when she was young too.

A bit sad to leave it behind, but the new house is rockin'! As well, it was really nice to have some bonding moments with my mom and help her paint the whole inside of the house. She's quite picky when it comes to stuff like what is showcased to visitors, and considering she trusted me with the bedrooms + front entrance just makes me all bubbly inside!

Here's my bedroom (if anyone's interested ), yay for light colour~

Before
    After

Wasn't gone very long, but am super glad to check up on here again. Hope everyone's enjoyin' their summer so far, keep yer sunscreen close!

Weasyl
    Antumbra
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post

All moved into the new house now, went very smoothly! I think what made it so easy was we started packing and moving stuff over almost 2 months in advance and the last day just had all the big furnature transported by a moving truck. What took the most was just cleaning and tossing out the 40+yrs of junk that accoumulated since my mom lived there when she was young too.

A bit sad to leave it behind, but the new house is rockin'! As well, it was really nice to have some bonding moments with my mom and help her paint the whole inside of the house. She's quite picky when it comes to stuff like what is showcased to visitors, and considering she trusted me with the bedrooms + front entrance just makes me all bubbly inside!

Before
    After

Wasn't gone very long, but am super glad to check up on here again. Hope everyone's enjoyin' their summer so far, keep yer sunscreen close!
    Congrats and welcome back!

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by Moogle View Post

Before
    After

I am very interested in your bedroom... khmm... khm.. the colour... khm... the chosen colour I mean. :V

Welcome back. You were missed.