Zeitzbach
    "Game is no longer a game. It's now a part of social media"

Holy
    Fucking
    Shit

Them Tumblrfaggot, please get off my lawn and game before you ruin it. 8D

Weasyl
    N/A
    Erm, hate to break it to you but a child is not entirely on the shoulders of nature; nurture takes an almost equal part as well. Sure some kids are made of better stuff than others but ultimately the parents are the ones tasked to molding them into something better.

If that was me as a kid throwing that shit fit I can assure you I would be told "wait till we get home" and instantly be filled with regret. And later an ass whoopin'.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeitzbach View Post

I will never have children.
    Forgive my audacity, but the inability of another parent to educate his child does not sound like a legitimate reason not to have one.
    It is close to saying that I do not want a dog because someone happens to mistreat his.

It is a mentality of being more focused on another man's garden than your own.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    I had heard about this from a friend before, but...

Even with a clean bill of health, a gay man is considered more of a threat to the blood supply than a straight man who was treated for chlamydia, syphilis, gonorrhea, venereal warts, and genital herpes within the past year.
    ...What.

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    I heard stories about it. I’ve seen it in commercials. And I’ve heard jokes about it.

But I witnessed the horror in person for the first time. At a game store. The 7 year old who wants a game...and the parent says “no”. Kid goes ape. Everything I ever heard about these events were 100% accurate. The kid erupting in rage induced tears knocking shit over. The poor parent having to restrain them. Everyone else putting on a poker face that would make Lady Gaga shed a tear. And everyone afterwards pretending nothing happened.

I will never have children.
    I've actually seen something different happen more often: Kid wants rated M game full of gore and violence, Mom buys it without even glancing at the case.

Thankfully I haven't been caught in the middle of a tantrum storm, though. That would certainly suck.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    I had heard about this from a friend before, but...
    ...What.
    I'm not sure why they emphasized "straight man" in that context. Anyone whose had any of those things can donate blood, even if their literal profession is being a prostitute. If they were to emphasis anything though it should be "gay woman" because they get free passes while a guy sleeping with a man, even just once, is barred for life. In fact, as a woman if one of your male partners ever had sex with a dude you too get black listed. This thing specifically targets gay males for being made out of the aids.

Try reading that "screening" sheet they give you next time; it's quite fun. Oh and don't be honest if you do actually want to give blood, otherwise you get a consolation snack and kicked out. (Unless it's a shady blood bank.)
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics

Weasyl
    N/A
    I thought they were gonna lift that ban but i guess it was all talk.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4657

Weasyl
    pinardilla
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard

Weasyl
    N/A
    I'm glad to see that the cool kids found a way to feel superior even on the internet. I was so afraid that those types of cliques would die out with my generation.

Weasyl
    Zeitzbach