Page 457 of 517 FirstFirst ... 357407447455456457458459467507 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,570 of 5170
    That makes sense, I suppose; it sounds like he did some good for the people over there. I imagine one's opinion of him simply lies with how they feel about his tactics. Order and law is all well and fine, but to resort to the violence that he did is kind of crossing the line in most people's eyes; even if it is very effective. This was long ago, the enemy was probably quite barbaric as well, but, I don't know, I still don't like the sound of it.

I've heard that he also killed innocent people (kind of bound to happen, I guess) and that he even dined surrounded by impaled bodies? Did he drink blood too? o.o

Weasyl
    Vae
    I'm back from tenting it out by the lake for 4 days, and tired as shit.

Also a friend sent me Link Between Worlds in the mail.
    This game is so good.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Anime expo is over. Aside from the obnoxious home stuck cosplayers spouting off idiotic memes every moment they could, this year was one of the better years for AX.

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Anime expo is over. Aside from the obnoxious home stuck cosplayers spouting off idiotic memes every moment they could, this year was one of the better years for AX.
    I've been curious about going to one of these. Think I should start small or head to the top first?

Weasyl
    Onnes
    I hope someone other than me was watching the Women's World Cup final, because that was insane. Everyone knows the US women's team is one of the best, but it's still surprising to see that kind of massacre in a final, especially when it's the US and soccer.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    I hope someone other than me was watching the Women's World Cup final, because that was insane. Everyone knows the US women's team is one of the best, but it's still surprising to see that kind of massacre in a final, especially when it's the US and soccer.
    > Tunes in at 6 minutes
    Couldn'tve missed much it's holy shit there's already two goals the fuck?

Shit I hope they show the
    > Goal
    This is
    > Goal

ffs US, Little Boy and Big Boy were painful enough at least let them have their own goal

> own goal

Well that's nice at lea--

> fifth goal

Well that's atomically fucked.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSavage View Post
    I've been curious about going to one of these. Think I should start small or head to the top first?
    That all depends on your personal interests. If you have a group of friends that you could attend with and you're into the costume aspect of it all/know the names behind animes, a big convention like AX would be a good for you. If you're more into community and making friends, smaller cons would be a better venture. That or you can jump to table top gaming for AX and make friends that way.

Just AX can get a little overwhelming on masquerade day, mainly because of the sheer amount of people that attend the con that day. I know how to navigate such a flood of people, so I can get some enjoyment from it all without being bothered by the lot of it. How you would do would stem from how much you like a crowd I suppose. Either or, it's great fun.

Weasyl
    RedSavage
    Quote Originally Posted by Onnes View Post
    That shot from halfway across the feild tho

Weasyl
    N/A
    That was the dickest (cuntest?) of moves.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Why do people find tentacles appealing?