Page 435 of 517 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 5170
  1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4341

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    Does anyone else find it interesting that there are apparently quite a few lurkers on this forum that take umbrage with other people's humor, but yet do nothing to swing the topic and instead continue to lurk?

Or just apparently that we have that many lurkers.
    Not going to identify anyone, but I was getting messages from active users. You can reasonably assume that any time a conversation heads in that direction here that you're making someone you know quietly uncomfortable. They just don't want to stick their necks out (which I get, not every place on the internet should have to be a fight for basic respect and acceptance).
         
       
    Now,
              let's go play, together...
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Quote Originally Posted by piņardilla View Post
    Not going to identify anyone, but I was getting messages from active users. You can reasonably assume that any time a conversation heads in that direction here that you're making someone you know quietly uncomfortable. They just don't want to stick their necks out (which I get, not every place on the internet should have to be a fight for basic respect and acceptance).

Oh no! That's terrible! =[

Thank you for watching out for them Mr. Pinardilla! Those poor poor souls shouldn't feel uncomfortable about jokes that go on around here! I should start a petition to make sure everyone here feels more snug than two fox furries in a rug with the lights out and enough lube to coat the entire surface area of our planet a hundred times over! =[
    Last edited by Toshabi; 06-23-2015 at 02:03 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4343

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    Oh no! That's terrible! =[

Thank you for watching out for them Mr. Pinardilla! Those poor poor souls shouldn't feel uncomfortable about jokes that go on around here! I should start a petition to make sure everyone here feels more snug than two fox furries in a rug with the lights out and enough lube to coat the entire surface area of our planet a hundred times over! =[
    All depends on whether you care about other people here and if they choose to keep this forum active or not, I guess.
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    All depends on whether you care about other people here and if they choose to keep this forum active or not, I guess.

It all depends. You see, if they're the kind of person to take offense to a (for example) "Furries ruin everything" joke, I think we'll survive the loss.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4345

Weasyl
    pinardilla
    It all depends. You see, if they're the kind of person to take offense to a (for example) "Furries ruin everything" joke, I think we'll survive the loss.
    We both know that's not the sort of joke being talked about.
         
       
    Now,
       
    Together under the
                     clearest of
    blue skies.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    If someone is easily offended, they shouldn't be on the internet; /pol/ would make a field day out of them(and has done it before).
    Last edited by GlaringFeline; 06-23-2015 at 02:48 AM.

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    Oh.

Sorry that people are easily offended by amiibos.

Also, generally speaking, I think I finally fell in love hard with my cintiq. I can't get over how great the tablet Wacom's are (I'm using the Cintiq Hybrid). I never thought I'd make use of the android drawing apps, but damn, for sketching they aren't damn bad. I've been using some of the stock ones they had on here, but then I got art flow and BOOM! I have to take this out on a field day to the zoo. Its been a few months since I got to seriously sit down and use it, but as of the past few weeks, I've been able to get in some good sketch sessions with it.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    There were so many danged spiders in my house last night! I was going to get ready for bed, and when I went to my room, there was a large spider on my wall (a Wolf Spider, possibly? I just know they're big, brown, and fast). I got a cup and paper, captured it and released it outside. After that, I went into the bathroom, and there was another one (same kind) in the sink. After I caught that one and was leaving the room to go toss it outside, I noticed a large Daddy Longlegs spider, along with another tiny round spider, in a corner. Once I finished grabbing those two, I saw one last tiny Daddy Longlegs spider in another corner of the bathroom. I don't think I've ever had to catch that many spiders in one day before.

Weasyl
    Hewge
    A rain storm be comin' your way, Umbra~

@Toshiba: Does a Cintiq take much getting used to, or did you find it pretty easy and natural? ;o

Weasyl
    Domnul Eduard
    But it was not any more cringe-worthy, I am certain.

I think it would be healthy for anyone, especially for them if they wouldn't seek offense in every outburst of humour. The world would be a better place if we would learn to laugh at a joke rather than praise victimhood over one, or two innocent internet posts.

Truthfully, we should be courteous towards one another, but I would scorn seeing this place turn into a stern hole where no jokes can ever be made other than those artificial, dehumanized memes.