Page 434 of 517 FirstFirst ... 334384424432433434435436444484 ... LastLast
Results 4,331 to 4,340 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Oh? There were plenty of kids but a few parents took the crying ones out. Some stayed who were talky or fussy though, which pissed me off. That's one thing that I hate about kids movies. The movies themselves are so good but damn those kids and parents who don't bother to hush them
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I don't understand why parents take their kids when they're like 3 or something. They're not gonna remember.

Weasyl
    Umbra.Exe
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    I don't understand why parents take their kids when they're like 3 or something. They're not gonna remember.
    I see some people take babies (not toddlers... babies) to movies, and I think the same thing. How are they going to understand or enjoy the movie? All the baby knows is that it's dark, there's loud noises going on, and there are strangers everywhere. :b

I love animated films, but having to watch them with kids is the worst part. Thankfully, most times the kids in the theater are well behaved, but other times I'm not so lucky.

I think during one of the last movies I saw in the theater (not sure what it was, it's been a while... May have been Big Hero 6), there were actually two adults who would not shut up during the whole film. I also remember while watching The Butler, the people behind us kept repeating whatever was going on in the movie. I get that sometimes kids don't know any better (although their parents should probably tell them to hush if they go on for too long), but adults? Come on.

Weasyl
    Vae
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra_Exe View Post
    I see some people take babies (not toddlers... babies) to movies, and I think the same thing. How are they going to understand or enjoy the movie? All the baby knows is that it's dark, there's loud noises going on, and there are strangers everywhere. :b
    There were crying babies when we went to see Jurassic World on opening night.

Babies.
    For Jurassic World.

The dumbest of decisions.
    Resident Koopa Trash

Weasyl
    N/A
    "Ain't no baby gonna keep me from goin' to the movies."
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Of course they can't afford a babysitter, they're going to the movies you know.

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    Does anyone else find it interesting that there are apparently quite a few lurkers on this forum that take umbrage with other people's humor, but yet do nothing to swing the topic and instead continue to lurk?

Or just apparently that we have that many lurkers.

Also, that FA* ad scandal hahaha

*Edited for correction.
    Last edited by Rilvor; 06-22-2015 at 10:50 PM.

Weasyl
    N/A
    We do have more lurkers/guests than members. Not sure why but that's what it currently says

Weasyl
    Toshabi
    I'm not gonna lie, but the state of FA gives my lungs a good work out from all the laughing. It's like watching a parody of the furry fandom except it's real.

Weasyl
    GlaringFeline
    Kids in the movie theater are almost always a pain. The entire theater should not have their viewing experience ruined by one family (or parent) whose crying kid won't shut up. It's about as bad as those teens and adults that won't get off their cell phones during the movie. Thankfully, I don't go to the movies that often and considering my confrontational disposition, it's probably a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Damian View Post
    THANK YOU. Those types of parents need to understand that as a parent, there are sacrifices to make for your child. One of those sacrifices is that you might not be able to do fun stuff as often, and their child should not be a terror to people that can do fun stuff because they won't get a babysitter.

If the kid is well-behaved, I don't care if they're there(even though there's no point). If the kid has a tendency to scream like a banshee, keep them at home and spare everyone else a migraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Toshabi View Post
    I'm not gonna lie, but the state of FA gives my lungs a good work out from all the laughing. It's like watching a parody of the furry fandom except it's real.
    For additional lulz, read the Encyclopedia Dramatica article on FA and afterwards, browse through the Furfaggotry portal; you'll destroy your sides.
    Last edited by GlaringFeline; 06-23-2015 at 01:22 AM. Reason: reply to Toshabi