Page 433 of 517 FirstFirst ... 333383423431432433434435443483 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,330 of 5170
    Weasyl
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Recel View Post
    My ability to write and post pictures to "dead people" over at Weasyl IRC is amazing. Especially at these hours when it's extra dead.
    I wonder how much more bored I must get before I get paid for doing shit like this...
    Recel the Cryptkeeper.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics
    "You are what you do not do." - Relax

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkCat View Post
    Recel the Cryptkeeper.
    Sometimes it really feels like it.

Just imagine how active Weasyl IRC would be if I wouldn't visit to bitch and moan about my art daily! About as active as the Comic thread! Huehuehue :V

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    Noxid's usually in the IRC. Though I haven't used it in a month tbh.
    Even with Noxid and a few other people, it's activity rate far below even Weasyl forums.

"You have to be active to make others active"
    Who ever said this line never faced IdleRPG. :V

Weasyl
    N/A
    I've conceded against IldeRPG but I do keep my best to make it lively in the IRC.
    "To tell us that every species of thing is endowed with an occult specific quality by which it acts and produces manifest effects, is to tell us nothing; but to derive two or three general principles of motion from phenomena, and afterwards to tell us how the properties and actions of all corporeal things follow from those manifest principles, would be a very great step." -Issac Newton, Optics

Weasyl
    Recel

Weasyl
    Clove Darkwave
    I don't go into IRC these days as I'm not into roleplay, and invariably that always seemed to be a thing. What's more though, I wouldn't likely be saying much more given that I don't tend to say anything at all unless I think it is worthwhile in some fashion.

Weasyl
    N/A
    Well you're in luck because neither of those two things happen in the main channel ever. The most rousing moments of conversation are when peer decides to take down everyone with it. Outside that it's just the join and parts.

Weasyl
    Recel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rilvor View Post
    I don't go into IRC these days as I'm not into roleplay, and invariably that always seemed to be a thing. What's more though, I wouldn't likely be saying much more given that I don't tend to say anything at all unless I think it is worthwhile in some fashion.
    Yeah, they are roleplaying skeletons in a mausoleum. They are doing such a good job that you couldn't hear a peep from them for the past year. :V

Quote Originally Posted by XoPachi View Post
    The hell is this? :/

Weasyl
    N/A
    I saw Inside Out with my dad. Holy crap it was such a good movie. Also the preview for Zootopia showed and he was like "yeh i wanna see that!" oh lawd
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.

Weasyl
    N/A
    I dunno. I cried harder at the end of Inside Out than Up but i guess it's because it resonates with me more with my neurotic bullshit of a mind than Up where my dad was left in tears because it relates to him more. OH MY GOD AND THE SHORT BEFORE THAT WITH THE VOLCANO. ;_; i should have known what i was in for when that one gave me feels before the fucking movie started.
    We all have our demons. If we're not fighting them, then we've befriended them.